This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 49

so he's book smart or wtv but no common sense. she vehemently refused before & is married now lmao ???

I think leylin is partly at fault she is giving him hope with her being so welcoming. Girl at least control yourself, kaleid is hotter 😂

I think he knows about contract

Still, too bad, she is totally not into incest, poor guy had no chances from the beginning

Double-page supporter
Dude seriously... it’s like you want to be rejected again. That might be harsh to say...but this guy needs to read the situation which I know he is capable of because he a so called ‘genius’. Like how everyone has said she’s rejected you 6 years ago, see’s you as her brother, and is MARRIED to the guy she LOVES. Going and saying “ I want to propose to you” just doesn’t make sense and is over simplifying what will happen if she says “yes” which we all know won’t happen.

bruh

i kinda lost all respect for stand

like i get you love her and in that country it’s okay to marry your cousin but like bro she’s a married woman

and she said no before why would u think she would say yes now....... bruh........

also the father is so sketch now wtf that’s probably the earth spirit reborn but like???????

thanks for the chapter

OH HECKKKK
THINGS ARE GETTING CRAAAZAYYYYYY

STAND IS GREAT TOO 👍 👌 🙌

Also lmao that meme at the end is freaking inspirational 😂😂😂🙏

??????????
Did you really just propose to someone else wife to be your wife?

Yet again people don’t read and use their brains at the same time.

Leylin treats him the way she does because she thinks of him as a brother, even if they are cousins. So no, he isn’t friend zoned. He is Bro-zoned. Far worse for him.

And in Stand’s case, he probably thinks she just rejected him because it was pushed on both of them. Maybe he thinks stuff has changed. Or he knows the answer already and wants to get rejected for real, directly. Not from a political engagement being refused, but a proposal directly from himself. Now doesn’t that make more sense?

And since some people don’t seem to remember, the reason she was looking for a marriage partner In the first place was because she couldn’t inherit her family’s title unless she got married. She had to do so quickly and also produce her own heir within a year.

WAIT WHAT. He is proposing to someone who’s married. You become bold, Stand. But I adore that he holds her dear for 6 yrs.

I don't blame him. It's not like he's resorting to some dirty method (so far). It's ok to pursue your love, just back off once you know the person's not interested.

Plus, their childhood memories were soooooooo adorable!

Stand: Marry me!
Leylin: Dafuq?
Delice *once he hears about it*: Imma cut a biotch!

Users who are viewing this thread