This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Kaleid and Larin will have triplets, who are all boys. They look like Kaleid but with Larin's eyes xD Plus, the three are pain in the ass; and now Larin has headaches everyday xD

And omfg
When they get married again, the current emperor abdicates and hands the position to Kaleid, making Larin Empress. She so shookt and felt like the marriage is fraud like how she found out about Kaleid and the Archduke title and stuff. The empire was also renamed to Larin by him lmfao

I'm hoping MTL didnt fail me on this ;--;

Did you read Ch 23? I can't read the chapters starting from 24 without reading chapter 23 first 😢

Double-page supporter
this one... i feel like it started off strong but the characterization just got weird along the way.
the ML went from being this inquisitive-yet-snarky dude to one-track-mind focused on the protag semi-sociopath. I loved their chemistry when they first got married, but now that she's terrified of him 24/7 it just leaves this weird tension - and not in a good way. i don't understand where or how their story can go from here in a way that seems satisfying.

i dont know if its the multiple translations or if the cold medicine im on is really fucking with my head but i found the plot to be very confusing at times. how did she not recognize he was the guy who killed the nobles in the carriages? how does something like the repeated killings of nobles even happen? i know i'm reading too much into it at this point, but i have a hard time accepting that the ML fits into the society in the high ranking way he does.

and man, this guy became so controlling so fast. as my profile says i love me a good romance manga so i can usually turn off my brain when things get weird or fantastical, but this guuuuuuuuyy.... the part where he admits he wanted her maid to go away so he could have her all to himself just really... ugh.

honestly, ill probably stick with this one a bit longer because all my other follows are updating so slowly, but i see myself dropping it in the future.

thank you for all the scanlation groups for posting ♡ sadly, chapter 23 isnt translated yet, but here is a raw ( https://newtoki41.com/webtoon/433405/이건-명백한-사기결혼이다-23화?toon=일반웹툰&spage=1 ) for the chapter 23 ♡ kaleid is adorable !!

Yeeeee happy for da new chapter :) and die like a bich scan always makes me laugh lol ur credits XD

Lmao @ the TL credits on Ch 23! I was reading ahead anyway, but the missing chapter is still appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread