This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Dex-chan lover
I like the graphics, but the plot and dialog are very cliche. It's also a little bit disturbing that the story glorifies a murderer.

Imma need the two scanlation groups to stop playing with my nips and release the missing chapters already!

:0 ohhhh boy.... the duke, the prime minister and the emperor ..... I have this gut feeling for mc to be tossed around by those three men wish you good luck!! ( ̄ω ̄;)

Cliche isekai but good art, translations aren't awkward as fuck, and the execution of the story itself is written and paced well. This is the cream of the crop for all the female-protag isekai readers.

Fed-Kun's army
is there some sort of incomprehensible translator drama happening here or something?

Ece

I sometimes imagine that rumpi is pissed off because no qc started to upload this series so they go undercover with the name die like a b*tch and upload those chapters idk I just live for the kaos and drama

thanks alot 4 update release and drama that was presented.
ohhhh.. I also like quotes in the last panel.
Cheeersssss

Contributor
Her eyes and pupils are so damn weird looking, esp in ch 18 before signing the contract

Joke aside..
This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Scanlation Drama
And the joke ends..... 😑
Also thank you for the TLed and info from the group you do.. @ix666
2 chapter (22 & 23) then we catch up with the other translator TLed.. Keep the good works..
😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread