This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Drama makers are playing their role.
Poor readers are only enjoying new chapters.
I was sipping one cup of tea that I brewed.
we will see, who keeps moving is the winner.

Oh please give me more!!! 😍😍 I’m rolling with laughter and excitement. I really want to see what happens.

Ahh do this manwha have novel??? Thank you... Also why is there a huge gap with the chapters?

@Warm_N_Moist
Hmm should i...? seems like I will keep the second team.😏
But I feel it's useless. even when they've uploaded is an illegal act (cz we should read on th official platform)🤭

@VeeRex
Yeah, the other team that uploads in random chapters just messes things up, you see an update and click to find out it's chapter 20 instead of the proper progression, it's less frustrating and confusing just to block them, they can continue to upload in random order all they want but at least I won't be annoyed by it any more. I do not know Korean so I can't read the raws from the official page so this is my option to read the manhwa webtoon. I'd suggest those who are getting annoyed by the random uploads to just block the group, if you can tolerate their ways then just leave it be.

Contributor
Ok I'm going to start reading this, but I just need to say, those are some real aggressive group names. Like damn.

mrf

Ah one of those i mean the one who translate a chapter that they like no cares about the order but ok nice one story I'll wait till the ch catch up.
No use complaining, if you say complaining on the Internet make changes like sonic, not everything sonic got money these aren't really

Those group names. So much aggression, makes this manga page feel more like a warzone. I'll be following this now

Users who are viewing this thread