This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

whenever i see the group names i can't stop thinking about the "then perish" joke
thanks for the chapters!

Group Leader
I was excited to see one of my fav Korean webtoons being TLed here. I uploaded some images I found that other Korean readers had uploaded and thought I'd share 'em. Keep up the good work!

man this sucks why are there missing chapters 😔 but ty for the releases tho 🥺

Larin's reactions are really cute! It's probably why Kaleid cannot resist teasing her.
Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
no gonna lie, kinda disappointed that there are missing and skipped chapters cause this is such a good webtoon

I feel a bit disappointed that she doesn't try to talk to him about why he kills. I get she's scared but that doesn't mean the time she spent with him before she knew who he was pointless

Contributor
1st time i see chapters updated randomly (except for the infamous SSSSS group) , but no problem, just need to wait after all.

Fed-Kun's army
The second ML was my type! It's not fair! Akajsjskshskdjdkdj 😂😂😂

Guys for those wondering about the gap chapters it because there is a group translating and another group trolling them by adding random chapters .....

Group Leader
@bugonia sorry for late reply i just don't think there was any drama though, at least not between rumpi and no qc.

why do many people ask me to block groups by random posting? ... if it's mandatory, I will do all those groups and report that to the author. I smell a conspiracy ... ohh my, why so serious? life without drama is like going to the beach without a bikini, so just watch it for free!

Group Leader
The scanlation drama(?) aside, this web comic is great. 😍

The FMC is an extremely adorable fangirl and the ML is simply irresistible!

I don't recommend reading this in public though, unless you don't mind laughing yourself silly in front of strangers. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread