This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Screen_Shot_2020-05-07_at_6.52.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-05-07_at_6.29.08_PM.png

>This is Rumpi With Potato's "Manga" tab sorted by "Last Updated" (with their description included)
>Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes was updated 7 days ago, yet the last time Rumpi updated This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage was 5 months ago
>Chapter 41 of This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage was uploaded 2 days ago
>Looks like someone uploaded the chapter on the wrong account
> Conclusion? Rumpi With Potato is Die Like A B**ch, even though they deny it. :)

Dex-chan lover
the webtoon WISHES it's half as interesting as the credit pages of the scanlation teams

Here for the art, but the characters are so flat. FL doesn’t even have a personality, she’s literally just pretty, “kind,” and a fan girl. I don’t even know what the point of this manhwa is yet and we’re already 42 chapters in. I find myself quickly scrolling through each chapter in hopes of finding an actual plot. The art and the (hinted) back story of the emperor is what’s carrying this story. I feel like the author has a ton of ideas but hasn’t been able to start acting on any of them, so we’re left with a dragged out story full of filler chapter after filler chapter.

...yeah, i still love this. It's stupidly cute and amusing in its departure of logic. And i love that she's basically a modern woman with her forward exclamation that he's hot (and not even saying it in a ladylike way...) And that she's not really a goody two shoes because she decides his bloody past/profession doesnt really matter in the face of his sweetness to her and his looks...LOL

Dont get me wrong: a moral, just, ethical main cast is good and important in stories that are intended to teach morals or explore humanity. But this is not one of those stories. And I love it for exploiting that fact.

Fluff fluff and it's fluffiness~ lemme just enjoy these new chaps in bliss without thinking of hardcore story build-up.. the suspense and tension will be next definitely but for now.. let's all bask in the glory of fluffiness between the cutie-pie couple (not sure if Del can be called 'cutie-pie' but oh well~) 😆😄

This is the best!! Ever! 😭 REALLY REALLY THANKFUL TO TRANSLATORS AM REALLY REALLY WANNA HUG YOU BADLY THANK YOU 😭🥺💖

I’ve been wondering for a while

They be like: DIE like a Bich
The other be like: NO we DIE like MEN

Is it by chance or ..?

I mean the scans teams

I was scrolling thru this comment section and stumbled upon this funny comment lolol
@na7senanase that manga tab only shows last updated manga regardless which group uploading it.
OauLWjc
OauLWjc

P.s i don't have any intention to drag just do it into this issue. Just want to prove my point by comparing both group page, since some of their project also being worked on by another group

Users who are viewing this thread