This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

OauLWjc
OauLWjc

I was scrolling thru this comment section and stumbled upon this funny comment lolol
@na7senanase that manga tab only shows last updated manga regardless which group uploading it.

P.s i don't have any intention to drag just do it into this issue. Just want to prove my point by comparing both group page, since some of their project also being worked on by another group

Wow!!! What a opus of originality!!! What art that transcends that same mould Korean webcomics use over and over again! You can see that the artist went against all pre-established, boring, overused tropes! My, my, my! No marriage contracts seen millions of times, no ridiculous character names that were pulled out of God knows where, no unrealistic quests to make one believe boring, bland main characters are actually worth one's read.

If I want to read this level of originality and greatness … I'll still prefer Chinese webnovels. As ridiculous and unoriginal as they may be, they are in written form. They train my literacy, however badly.

I actually like the MC. She's not neccessarily funny, but at least she's doing her duty and she can rule.

That was his whole plan? His overconfidence hinged on a flimsy thing of that low caliber? *smiles menacingly*
Death to the greedy idiot. Good!

I really dislike whole deal about being ancient sprits and all other shit. It was going well before they were introduced. Sad.

@ojoudere I concur. Chinese webtoons are kinda wonky. Decent plots but terrible execution. Overall just cringy, exactly like something from wattpad.

MED

Oh my god, this is so sweet.... I'm here for all the isekai stamps!! Thanks to the translators for making such amazing job! Wish you all the best !!

Users who are viewing this thread