This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

i don't know who you are, but you're great. thanks for the laugh and transcanlation

do they really belong to the same scanlation team? or is there drama going on behind this? "devil works fast but petty trash works faster" could be an implication of something or I'm meh?

Dex-chan lover
i have feelings the current scan groups has racing duel

Honestly, it's a bit annoying for me seing chapters ahead of the current ones. It's like an adult holding a toy above a kid and the kid jumps and jumps but can't reach.

It's pretty funny actually, are you going to finally reach a point of agreement or are you just gonna put other chapters before the ninth just to toy with us lmao?
Even though I really want to read I'm not gonna lie by saying that I'm not enjoying it as well haha, it's really great to see idk why though, I'm just happy 😂

Dear mangadex readers if you don't want to be angry like me over the troll group which is posting chapters with a huge gap in a story I advise you to block that group with the person who is posting these chapters it will make your life much better ..... you will not be notified when that troll updates chapters only the original two groups updates will be shown .

Have a good day reading this really cute story .

@shiro47 why are you telling the reader to block them?
are you from a grup NO QC ?
In fact, the original group is Rumpi, not NO QC. If you truly want to defend the "original" you should do it correctly lol!
And as reader i like to read free manhwa 😜😝.
I don't care whether it's NO QC or rumpi or die b**ch.
Go go please update more chapter !! 😘

You ruined the manga for us. Thanks a lot really 😒. It's not even funny, we don't have to see your messed up humor.

I really love this story! But please fix those huge gaps :(( rumpi all i know are the first ones but i didn’t mind free chapters as well :33

Great characters. Excited to see how it develops. Lover of any/all free chapters 😅 Hope all scalators can work peacefully and happily 🙇🏻‍♀️

the drama between the scans groups is almost better than the drama in the story

thanks for translating this, I do really enjoy it ill just ignore the other translation. Frankly if they tried a bit harder and didnt make so many mistakes I wouldnt have minded so much 😅

Users who are viewing this thread