This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

why r there so many groups wanna "DIE" here?
r they from one mindmaster?
whatta riot here! i'm just happy whoever keeps updating this series, but i eagerly do wanna c the end of this funny drama, who will keep surviving and doing this series in the end?

@Lalapopo You should stop, this comment was condescending and not well thought out. It’s okay if you don’t understand but don’t accuse people of being fishy when they are just recapping and telling you information you could have known yourself if you had been following marchen at the time. @paradoxicull is litterally the only person I’ve seen correctly explain what happened with all those specific scan teams/people simply and without bias. You probably didn’t mean much by your comment but it really sent me.
That being said I’m super entertained/frustrated by this little battle going on, like what’s next chapter 60? 😂 the manwha so far is really good and I’m thankful and happy with all the chapters we’re getting!!

@breakinq @hobisflower I don't see what's wrong with hiding behind the screen when I see a lot of this anon group md account is also created recently as well~

No, as for me I don't think it's condescending at all!~ You know why? Because they know the stuff behind the public as well! SLC had tried to reason with burger to no avail but voila!~ B#cci gang able to do it successfully !~ I'm reading all three groups release, whoever release it first, I will read it. I don't care who updates it but the drama is really intriguing and I don't see anything wrong in speculating.

Mark my word, either this anon groups will continue to only do fraudulent and fraudulent alone or somehow they will get busy and have b#cci or other sl##pless affliated group comes to the rescue! xD I've checked their discord server too, most of their account is brand new as well~ I don't mind sneaky people since uncovering the truth is so much fun!

I see a huge gap. I skim thru the whole thing. And then I see credits.

The level of toxicity is so high, it could kill. JK, but I really feel like a fight is happening here.

@breakinq I never complained though? Why are you being so hostile to me?
Oh! I know !!!! Are you perhaps one of the people behind the anon groups? Oh I see! :D
That's why you're so hostile to me...
Do you mind telling me whether my theory is correct or not though? I'm curious !!! XD XD XD

Wow comments are on fire here guys I know there is war going on and all but let’s look at the positive side ...we r all comic/manga/manhawa lovers !!!

@Lalapopo You're the one who seems suspicious considering you keep bashing the group that's releasing faster.
Are you perhaps someone from Rumpi with Potato? 🤣 Seems like you guys are hostile towards people that are just here to read but all you want to do is create drama so people stop reading.
Well guess what, I'm going to keep reading whoever releases first. Just quietly read if you're reading all three versions, ugh 😴

Isn't this normal for several groups in MD upload the same manga? why so noisy, just read and enjoy! Thx 4 upload anyway 😉

@breakinq I never bash any groups though? Wow you just keep on making things that I didn't do lol .
The only one hostile is you since you keep on trying to convince both me and other people that I'm being hostile.
I never create any drama and I never told people to stop reading. Why are you so mad at me anyway? I've been talking nicely but you are soooo angry and emotional. You really need to chill you know and maybe you will stop halucinating. Yes .... halucinating.
Since you keep on thinking that I'm being hostile, bashing other group aaaaand I don't know what kind of thing you're halucinating of.
🌼I hope u will have a nice day today🌼

Where is chpter 12 to 19 and 21 to 23 ???
I need it...
Thx youuu so mucchhh for the updates!!!love u guys!!!😘😘😘

For some reason, despite being a guy. From this series, I somehow understand what fangirling means. Need more chapters 😂

@Lalapopo you bashed on other people first. go back and read your messages before you come after people
🤡 have a nice day 🤡
h8ers stay pressed 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread