This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say bish god and no qc are the most civil groups I've come across translating the same story. Whether you're seeing multiples of one chp or not, either is a good read and doesn't ruin the enjoyment of reading the manhwa with drama.

Thanks for both groups for continuously translating. 😀

No qc and no die like a b is an exemplary role model for other groups to not fight about who gets to translate what. Thank you both for continuing to translate this♡

Until this war... I never really enjoyed reading translator comments. Now I live for them. Vive la translators! Throw decent people out the window!

This story Tl groups are a good example of how to make readers enjoy even the notes lul

Omg I smell so much tea on the last page of the latest chapter 😂 *cough cough*

I know theyre not trying to fight but I remember the other webtoon im currently reading too that has soooo much drama. A lot more drama than the make up gurus Ive watched on youtube 😂

Wow i dropped that manhawa about that summoner duchess because of all the drama xD but i am happy drama is less here (but i still like the credit page xD)

So colloboration is not a good option? If it that hard to colloborate for single chapter, u guys can just divide the chapter between 2 scans and both take credit for every single chapter. That the best for the reader but obviously not best option for scanlator's pride or whatever

Not sure what is providing more drama, this series or the scanlation groups for this series. I suggest a Mad Max: Thunderdome (1985) solution for scanlation, two groups enter, one group leaves.

Some of you be saying that they should just collab and split the work. 🙂 Y'all are insensitive and consenting to poor behaviour. I don't think you realize how rude it is for another scan team to take up a project that another scan has already taken under their wing. They could have taken any other project/ webtoon out there and here they settle and b**ch to translate an already taken project. To take up a webtoon that is already work on, for us to read. Its not pride or whatever. Its blatant disrespect needed to be addressed. Shame on you for excusing and consenting mannerless, selfish behaviour. Shame.

P.s. Some of you fellow readers don't seem to understand the definition of consent. I have concerns. So simply put, it means "no means no" and a "yes means yes". Period. Do you just give what the other party wants if they threaten enough? If that's how you are in real life. I pity you. Bye. ✌🏻🍵To the orig scan team, you have my respect for having the resolve to not cave. Don't listen to these people who consent childish behaviour.

Thank you so much for the new chapter, we appreciate the hard work, also.....a....a.....a KISS ???!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😂💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm so confused with what's going on with the scanlations? Like where is the drama? The original scanlators stopped scanlating and the current scanlators continued to scanlate. Can someone explain to me the problem?!

Users who are viewing this thread