This is Obviously a Yuri Manhua

Scantrad is about sharing even if not everyone agrees on how to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly but there's you, who wants to use the current English translation made by the Boomer Squad to translate it into French?

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for supporting ObviYuri from the English scanlation team and from Zhan herself! We collab with re-TLs (Spanish and Vietnamese at present) who don't re-TL without perms first! If you want to collab with us and use our TLs please ask first instead of asking after you start to re-TL and we will almost certainly agree so long as another group is not re-TL'ing first~

Group Leader
We welcome scanlation teams for other languages to contact us before they start working with our project resources, such as translated scripts. We already have connected with Spanish and Vietnamese teams, who asked for permission beforehand. Thank you to these teams for reaching out to us before they started re-translating our works and sharing the comic with a wider audience!

Group Leader
We hope that those who want to work with us will respect our decisions whatever they are instead of arguing with us or ignoring us!

I changed the messages with others more positive, because I'm a person who takes a step back and it was not good to openly criticize the team like that even though my opinion has not changed. Enjoy this project in English or French =) .

This is like that other Chinese (not really anymore b/c fuck suppressive communist governments) yuri manhwa but on less crack.

Dex-chan lover
I always want to congratulate my brain.

Read the title -> click it to see if there was Yuri in the tags.

Good job myself.

Contributor
@Aulgh:

"That other Chinese yuri manhua" is a bit unspecific, but I agree that Chinese govt. homophobic propaganda and censorship sucks horrifically.

I wish the largest country on the planet was not run by a bag of censorious dicks. Alas.

@WanRa:

I mean the title is so obviously the title of a yuri manga that I in fact checked the tags to see that it wasn't being sarcastic XD

@Pokari I probably should've mentioned that I was talking about Tamen de Gushi, since, due to its popularity, the Chinese govt got involved and forced the author to tone down or take out the yuri aspect of the manhwa.

Its interesting but pretty much nothing has happend yet lol. Not only that, the first few chapters had "spoilers" showing the main couple kissing and shit while the latest chapter hasnt even progressed their relationship further than being deskmates. Also not sure why some chapters are literally only a few pages. The scanlators waterpark pages were longer than a chapter at some point xD

While it says it has 12 chapters, actual content feels more like 3 - 4 chapters at most.

This will take ages to go anywhere I think.

Users who are viewing this thread