This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 1

Supporter
The fool: "Ho, I didn't notice"
*In his head: "Strange, he isn't here anymore, did that fool stop pursuing me?" *

And in a few chapters "Where is she? She was always trying to be near me until a few days ago, had she abandoned?"

And a few chapters after that: "Why did you stop coming? Weren't you in love with me? You still love me and this is just a stupid scheme to make me love you, right?"

Dex-chan lover
I hope she does not end up with this chump.

"Oh, I did not noticed"

I like her already, why stay with a guy who is eyeing another woman.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah absolutely hate that prince, he can get f'd. Gonna be real refreshing to have a prince who doesn't get redeemed hopefully, if he does I'm gonna curl up and die.

F#CK YOU GAAAAAAHHHHH
Reina is way too good for this cheating bastard, we need Su Lucia to take care of him bahahaha!!!
Also~~
Thank you so much for your scanlations everyone~~
Aaaahhh, I'm soooo looking forward to the next chapters hhhh, it's been a while since I've been this excited haha~!!!!

I want to read the raw novel, please share the link 😭 or maybe you guys have some spoiler?

I hope she actually breaks away from him and its not the whole “now that she isn’t fawning over me I want her” trope. I’m sick of the fl getting walked all over in that scenario

@Fari , please read The Noble Girl With a Crush on a Plain and Studious Guy Finds the Arrogant Prince to Be a Nuisance, It's very similar to this as the prince is annoying and doesn't get redeemed.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh she cares for others, how sweet ahha

and that note at the end XD

Double-page supporter
There are a bunch of these stories where the guy will become interested in villainess once her personality changes (and sometimes even appearance, like this one) and she stops pursuing him. The heroine is still going after him though, so he might just leave it alone.

... then sometimes the heroine actively hates the villainess and won't accept the villainess basically surrendering without a fight, she wants the villainess' destruction end.

Not sure where this one wants to go until we actually see more of the heroine.

You will probably notice it later, it will be too late by then, actually, it already is too late.

Fed-Kun's army
I AGREE WITH THE LAST PANEL!!! WOW THAT GUY SUCKS. ALSO OOF SLEEP IN, GIRL!!! WAKING UP AT 5 AM FOR A CHEATING SCUMBAG??? HELL NO

thank you for the translation!!! i will def be following this lol

In all these villainess stories I always wonder why the original mc would even want to be noticed by such idiot mls. They can't even keep their dick in their pants long enough to get to know their fiances. Might as well not waste time on them like the new mc.

Users who are viewing this thread