This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
One thing that will always make scanlations better than the official material is the commentary they add to the scenes.

Yeah, girl. Those worthless scumbags don't deserve you! Be happy with your new life!
I hope the "heroine" isn't a b*tch here.....

The prince is dead to me. The cousin is dead to me. Please have a good ML that treat our poor FL good ;w;. Thank you for your hard work.

Aggregator gang
@ROOR21ROO: there are women like that even irl, they boyfriends/fiance/husbands cheat on them many times, even physically and/or mentally abuse them, yet they're still willing to forgive those trashy men if the guys show a bit regret. I remember someone said "one will get stupider once they're in love", wise words.

Dex-chan lover
She is in need of a good partner cuz these guys ain't it.

Dex-chan lover
Why now we only see MC reincarnated as Villainess... I hope Heroine isn't some bitch and purely innocent girl... I am tired to see reverse role like that. Also that guy didn't deserve your attention. I agree that you don't need man who even thought have fiance, he pursue other girl. I knew that it's something that their parent decide... but before you pursue other girl, you need to properly care your relation with your fiance... either cut completely or refrain pursue other girl. Honestly I hate very much person who do thing halfway like that, even he have so much talent to other thing... If he incompetent idiot who doing halfassed in relationship, better cut him completely.

that mf of a prince, dont' you dare fall in love with our mc. he said he didn't even notice?! tho he's handsome, I'm done w him

Can he NOT be the ml pls.
I first thought he was the ml due to the character art but seeing he was THE love interest that dumped away their fiancee on the game plot AND THIS kind of reaction? Can you not be the ml then? Gad

Dex-chan lover
he didn't even care !!!
I've seen some bad "ML" of these but to not even care in the slightest oh that tacks the cake

@Doramas
there are several studies that find women see emotionally cheating as worse than actually cheating.

Ezk

good thing you didn't notice, let's hope you don't go crawling back to her later

also a heroine that seems to be a real one! this is gold

I know everyone ( this includes me) wants to get to the reincarnation part since that's when the story begins, but I wouldn't mind a little exposition on how she reincarnated or transmigrated in this case and how she adjusts herself to the new world she is in. It doesn't have to be long. The pacing just always feels off and kind of unnatural the moment the protagonist adapts immediately to a new world.
On a side note, I'm a little disappointed she didn't keep her ringlets (kind of like a Mary Albert moment) .

Users who are viewing this thread