This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh i forgot about this one, gosh the set up is pretty good too.

Dex-chan lover
I also forgot about it. As it has only been a single chapter before. Still I took the challenge upon me to reread the whole story again.

Guess it was pent-up incestious jealousy motivated frustration-hatred towards his cousin, now that we know that all his hot, magical stuff is flowing into her.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, have we ever seen anyone isekai into some piece of fiction they have like barely any knowledge of? Like "uhh my sister showed me this 15 years ago I think maybe... It was sci-fi right? Or wait no it's fantas-- no..." and just ends up making the weirdest decisions because they think they remembered but they're always wrong

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, have we ever seen anyone isekai into some piece of fiction they have like barely any knowledge of? Like "uhh my sister showed me this 15 years ago I think maybe... It was sci-fi right? Or wait no it's fantas-- no..." and just ends up making the weirdest decisions because they think they remembered but they're always wrong
I forgot the name, but there is 1 I remember. Where the only thing the MC remembered was just 1 character in the game that her sister would play.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I`m waiting for this title too

Dex-chan lover
Damn I won't blame you, translator-san, if part two comes out late cuz holy shit that panel looks atrocious to redraw.

Dex-chan lover
Panels from hell... A CL/RD's worst nightmare.

Hrm, manga where the protag doesn't actually know the story... Lessee here.

• Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter. The story is already over at the time the protag regains their memories. So even if they know, well, it's too late now.
  • Similarly, The Villainess Is Adored By The Prince of a Neighbouring Kingdom has a similar setup, because while the first game ended, she's now in the sequel... That she never played.
  • The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess. Ah, so adorkable, this old man who knows he's meant to be a villainess, and really wants to, but is, well, a nice old uncle who doesn't really get it.

There's likely a fair few more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Dex-chan lover
Panels from hell... A CL/RD's worst nightmare.

Hrm, manga where the protag doesn't actually know the story... Lessee here.

• Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter. The story is already over at the time the protag regains their memories. So even if they know, well, it's too late now.
  • Similarly, The Villainess Is Adored By The Prince of a Neighbouring Kingdom has a similar setup, because while the first game ended, she's now in the sequel... That she never played.
  • The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess. Ah, so adorkable, this old man who knows he's meant to be a villainess, and really wants to, but is, well, a nice old uncle who doesn't really get it.

There's likely a fair few more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
Well, tbh in a few of those the MC's 3rd person perspective knowledge of the base game still helps them down the line. Now, I could argue your points... but instead Imma join you by talking about another good series with similar premise.

Now, while it's only a Light Novel and not Villainess, Obsessions of an Otome Gamer is one. MC did play the game but she gets reincarnated into the remake which has a different MC and the story is vastly different. So aside from knowing the characters she actually has almost no knowledge of the events.
But someone else in the story does

Dex-chan lover
I could have swore there were more finished chapters for this manga. I guess I found them from Manga Updates, or hunted them down with Google.

Users who are viewing this thread