This Isn't the Time for the Villainess to Be Bullying the Heroine - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Is that a two set reference?
I don’t know what two set is, but the interesting-trope is done all the time in isekai and especially manhua.
  1. ML ignores og FL because she’s boring or some other dumb reason
  2. MC isekai into FL
  3. FL decide to ignore ML because that is bad ending
  4. ML gets attracted to FL because she’s “different” and “interesting”, especially when he gets ignored because no one would dare to ignore him.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what two set is, but the interesting-trope is done all the time in isekai and especially manhua.
  2. MC isekai into FL
  4. ML gets attracted to FL because she’s “different” and “interesting”, especially when he gets ignored because no one would dare to ignore him.
Yeah I pretty much called this series was gonna be "Zeke will get interested in FMC cause she ignores him and changes herself" Sad we'll maybe see no more chapters for a while if at all since this was the last chapter by this group.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I pretty much called this series was gonna be "Zeke will get interested in FMC cause she ignores him and changes herself" Sad we'll maybe see no more chapters for a while if at all since this was the last chapter by this group.
That’s how they always go, but I still hope the FMC will go with someone else as the ML usually feels like trash if that’s the only thing that makes them change their target again. While we at the same time have the second ML be supportive and caring from the beginning to the end no matter how FMC changes.

Every time we start reading a new one we have to prepare ourselves to never reach the ending, that’s the risk we take.

Dex-chan lover
Oh~, its the stairs/ladder that the heroine falls from, i better get to the top of it too~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Of course he';; be into her, she's not interested any more and that interesting

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Of course he';; be into her, she's not interested any more and that interesting
I wish they'd be more creative about it, too many of these villainess/otome series do it. I dunno have FMC ride a donkey doing a handstand bellowing out a song no-ones heard and that impresses him. Just anything that isn't "Well she's ignored me for a day, better put mah dick in her now".

Dex-chan lover
I wish they'd be more creative about it, too many of these villainess/otome series do it. I dunno have FMC ride a donkey doing a handstand bellowing out a song no-ones heard and that impresses him. Just anything that isn't "Well she's ignored me for a day, better put mah dick in her now".
I hope she yeets Zeke away. Just because Reina is now iNtErEsTiNg shouldn’t make a difference. Let’s go with Folt instead, he seems a lot more reasonable and likeable.
To be fair, it seems like the Reina before had little to no personality outside of "OMG ZEKE IS MY HUBBY Y LUV LUV LUUUUV HIM" and dragged everybody else into her delusion, be they friend or foe.

The person she is now, has an actual life and personality outside of her fiancee, not to mention that she is a better person to everybody else too, so of course he is gonna be interested not only because she is "different", but because she is now someone he can actually interact with and, most importantly, has the mystery of "what the hell happened to her?" around her.

Even if the MC hadn't reincarnated, had the villainess actually talked like a normal person and showed a life outside of stalking the prince, then he might have shown an interest in her and stopped talking to the heroine who, by all accords, treats him like a normal person and not as a holy icon the way the villainess did.

Dex-chan lover
Gross, the worse person appears.
A shame its the last chapter, going to have to wait 2 more years

Contributor
Climbing that ladder was a mistake. What, was she hoping for a target encounter of her own? Monkey's paw curls, the one guy she didn't want to get involved with anymore is the one who appears. I'm probably not gonna like it if this marks the start of Zeke's sudden interest in her, I thought this was better with him looking in the heroine's direction.

reu

Dex-chan lover
I hope she yeets Zeke away. Just because Reina is now iNtErEsTiNg shouldn’t make a difference. Let’s go with Folt instead, he seems a lot more reasonable and likeable.
As if you weren't a 14 year old boy once
When you're that age if a girl comes on to you that hard you'd probably freak out and litteraly run away. This litteraly happened to me when I was 9 and I saw it happen to plenty other dudes, even one that was 16 at the time.
Also it's litteraly a different person, he might not have liked the villainess and still fall in love with the MC

reu

Dex-chan lover
  2. MC isekai into FL
Moms all over the world tell this to their girls "you have to back off to reel him in" it's probably the most common dating advice for girls

Aggregator gang
Well in otome u get a lot of villainess pushy girls who change and male lead becomes interested

Users who are viewing this thread