This Life to the Next - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahaha what tf does this guy think he's doing, getting flustered over a girl while in an abandoned hospital, trying to interrogate her and force her to betray her friend?

King Yeomra is adorable! Lol at the last couple panels 😂 Thank you for the chapter!

I ship it.
OH NO! I SHIP IT!!!
Why do I always do this to myself? This will never sail, but he's so cute...

I'm......I'm shipping........................ both SHIPS!!
This a disaster bound to happen! 😅

Dex-chan lover
the author is trying to break my heart because i love the King so much but i know she won't end up with him

Honestly, I came in this expecting some Jeongto and Isaeng development. Never would thought I'd get King Yeomra and Isaeng development. I love it 😂

Also goddamn Jeongto really out there and playing with faith and the will of gods. I hope what you seek is worth it in the end boy.

Can we just talk about how her tears are flowing realistically??? I'm so tired of those characters that lie down AND HAVE THEIR TEARS FLOW DOWN THEIR FACE!!!!
Look this is how you cry in bed, your tears flow sideways weirdly!!! I'm really happy about this. Words cannot fully express the sheer satisfaction of seeing a character crying in bed nicely. I'm rating this series a 10 just for this (not that I wouldn't have rated it a 10 otherwise, because I am enjoying the story.).

Jeongto is dealing with a serious matter and yet, here I am.. squealing with King Yeomra and Yoon Isaeng 😌

Users who are viewing this thread