This May Have Been “Intentional” on Her Part. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The title leads me to believe it's not anything like she's fooling around with other dudes, it's that she is aware that her senpai is jealous or whatever and is teasing him for it like "Haha senpai you're jealous that other guys are interested in me". And the tattoo probably doesn't mean anything other than she pretends to be a good girl despite having a tattoo

Dex-chan lover
The title leads me to believe it's not anything like she's fooling around with other dudes, it's that she is aware that her senpai is jealous or whatever and is teasing him for it like "Haha senpai you're jealous that other guys are interested in me". And the tattoo probably doesn't mean anything other than she pretends to be a good girl despite having a tattoo
No the author is pretty explicit in revealing the tattoo after she pulls some stunt to get the MC jealous.

I wrote before in a previous comment that centipedes are associated with curses, grudges or possession.

Lastly tattoos aren't something you just get in Japan.

Edit: I double checked and centipedes symbolize impurity or corruption. So definitely not something you just get a tattoo for.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's not good to be associated with this type of girl. But I'm gladly to take this sacrifice for all the boys out there.

Dex-chan lover
Man, MC should just cut his losses and ditch her already, in every sense, friendship or romance. Whether she is teasing him or actually doing anything is irrelevant, somebody with such a sadistic and emotionally manipulative personality can't be good for anyone. Let some other idiot deal with her brand of crazy.
I bet you don't like Nagatoro either...

I bet you don't like Nagatoro either...
I mean to be fair, Nagatoro is just straight up bullying the MC in that series for a bit before it actually has anything that would show she's teasing him bc she liked him. Like the first chapter is just straight up bullying and the dude enjoys it for some reason. It makes sense why he likes it later on when they're closer as friends, but the dude meets her and she tells him he's a lonely pathetic loser after he basically has a breakdown in his head over just seeing the kind of girl she looked like

Double-page supporter
I got his fanbox page. She just trying to rile him up to be possessive of her. And he is, in bed. She’s either likes him very much or is in love with him. They even have sex while the Netflix guy is a few feet away from them

Dex-chan lover
dude needs to move on and find new fmc, associating with this kind of girl will only get you blood pressure disorder and heart attack

Users who are viewing this thread