This Plain Girl's Skirt Will Shrink By 0.1 mm For Every Like

Dex-chan lover
The likes farming was getting annoying, but I'm willing to reevaluate my opinion if this ends on hot yuri fucking.

TRUTH

shojo ai is read by = 20% lesbian and 80% boys
and shonen ai = 20% gays and 80% girls

truth is truth and it should be the truth

Group Leader
Trash if no yuri fucking. This is just another clickbait shit.

I don't really feel that this has any business continuing. The gimmick is over.
At least continue it as a sequel series instead of just extending this one.

@mAceOfHearts well, this is from a twitter post so no official way to "serialize" this.

The translator also can't just decide if it is a sequel unless author explicitly told us.

Also while on the topic of serializing this. No, this story can't be serialized because the gimmick relied on socmed.

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized: The artist did actually say that it's a sequel in the tweet from which Chapter 8.1 comes from (well, in a reply to it to be more precise). Here's what he said:

こちらの話の雑な後日談です
https://twitter.com/byte0713/status/1246731823096328193

It translates to "This is a rough sequel to this story", and links to the tweet from which Chapter 8 comes from. Basically, everything from Chapter 8.1 onwards is effectively a sequel consisting of miscellaneous stories set after the original storyline.

@MarqFJA87 Yeah, in this case my point still stands.

Also this is just a twitter comic strip. Making this a separate sequel story feels not right. As in why make a separate page just for a comic that's 1-3 page long and with a span of 8 chapter. Unless the strip itself just like One's OPM for example. it's just not worth it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread