This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
nice that on top of summoning her and ignoring her they've decided to lie in a way that makes them look good but her look bad

Dex-chan lover
Food buff... she's not the only one in that boat.

Make better foods, and it's not just their stats will skyrocket, but their 'Junior' down there as well.

Won't her knight be too OP 😅😍
Reminds me of another manga based on a novel about Saintess

Japanese character referencing popeye, thats suprising...

1280px-"Let%27s_blast%27em_Japanazis_Buy_war_stamps_here_now"_-_NARA_-_514862.jpg

Im gonna go to hell for posting this, arent I...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
She's forgetting the 1200 she got from making the dish and eating it herself. Although might be unhappy didn't get extra points specifically for being embarrassed in addition to the 1200. Wonder how long before saintess notices the smells of home cooking and shows up wanting some. Even if ranked along with the king, the food quality, level, and culture is going to be several centuries behind in various ways compared to modern Japan cooking, especially as the exchange and spreading of recipes will be a hell of a lot smaller. After all, modern Japan can use internet to find out how to get the ingredients and make authentic Italian pizza, Mexican tacos, and other foreign delicacies in a week with enough money while it probably takes days or weeks just traveling by ship or carriage one way to a foreign local and even then doesn't mean people are going to be too willing to share recipes with foreigners.
Her skill wouldn't just be cooking practically nonstop if bad people find out about it. Since she can leave things there or bring them back with her she could store supplies, weapons, or heavy/bulky stuff for at least the amount a carriage could (probably more if level up and make kitchen bigger,) while only having to travel herself. Or for assassinations have her meet up with assassins inside an enemy castle, for example, where everyone has already gotten past weapon checks, put on gear and weapons while she leaves and can have about 6 or more armored knights ready to attack from within the defenses.

@JoshuaFord Is that from WWII?

Yea... Popeye is actually known to be very Racists, that's why he's mostly forgotten now.

It's also the reason why Disney is constantly changing their Fairy Tale Lores and characters to multi-cultureable and multi-color hero/ heroines.

Most of Early American Hero/ Heroines was literally based on being racists to show Whites supremacist against other non-white skin people.

___ ___ ___

BTW, I get this feeling that her "kitchen" have a "will"

I wonder if the Kitchen will obtain a personification and join in as her Harem, LOL.

Whoa, it's been a long time since anyone's mentioned Popeye let alone in a manga of all things. I sorta feel old now lol.

@chaos_animagic The reason why Popeye is forgotten (or semi-forgotten, I mean it seems a lot of us can still recognize him, meanwhile there are much more less controversial characters that I bet less of us can remember all - like Felix the Cat) is just because it is just old. It's been a franchise since like the 1920s. Not everything have to stay in the limelight. There's tons of characters and franchises that was huge in this time but forgotten now.

If a racist past for characters and franchises is that much of a death knell, then Looney Toon, Marvel, and even certain Disney characters would be completely dead now. Instead they have wax and wane as it goes through iterations of re-imaginations. It's about the people in charge and willingness to imagine new depictions. There are some that are just beyond the pale of rehabilitation and re-imagination, but Popeye is not one of them. It is just old. It had a good run. Though not necessarily on a last run either.

Of course it makes you stronger, assuming that the whole kitchen space is magic, the ingredients are also magic, and eating it will make magic course through your veins.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop calling her miss isekia there's only a one letter difference 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread