This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5

I love it though I wish to see more of my fave couple but oh well..thanks for the awesome translations!

Dex-chan lover
And nobody ever though that maybe, MAYBE, having the pretress talk with the only other person from her world would be something to try.
And the MC never ever though that maybe her all-purpose-stats-boosting-anti-curse potion would be of any use for the poor pretress that seem to have some problems.
It's really hard to find decent web-novel. (she nce it seems this manga comes from one)

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I wish all these novel preview mangas would have it emblazoned on the cover in big bold letters. I’m sick of getting blue balls’d out of a fun manga series.

Group Leader
Thanks to everyone who worked on the scanlation. Nice story, I just wish there was more. :)

I wish there was more to this, I wanted to see if the two girls could get together as a pair and repair the barrier, like Shiina giving the drink to the JK so she could use her power. Cute series though.

Dex-chan lover
i want more of this.. i like this very much..
shame the other one didnt have screen time..

Contributor
The chickens—purified and brought back to life with holy cleansing magic, only to immediately be consumed as a delicious afternoon snack.

you're mY cReAmY bRoTh!
i love how stupid this series is but what the hell happened to the barrier and the high schooler lmao

Hey, if anyone ends up wanting to continue the novel from the current point. I figured out its Chapter 38

Group Leader
Damn you, novel promo! I thought this .5 bonus would have something extra, like the saintess girl eating her cooking, but nope, they didn't even show that.

Oh well...thanks for the translation. It was a fun read while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread