This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~

I'm kinda disappointed because the MC didn't have any interaction nor reconciling with the other priestess, wondering if her food would upraise her ability.

But anyway, nice story. Cute. 😍

Aggregator gang
Damn, wish the author made more, I prefer manga over LN so that sucks

Does anyone know if the light manga has been translated into English?? If so, does anyone know where i can find it?

Ich fand's total schade dass der Manga schon nach 2 Bänden beendet war.
Die Story war so cool.
Ich hätte gerne noch mehr davon gelesen/gesehen.

I really wish there was a tag that can indicate that a completed manga is not the entire story. Like how this is only a part of the novel, and one must read the novel to get the rest of the story. Then I wouldn't get hooked and then sucker punched by the shock that there is more story but no more manga 😭

This story is unbelievably cute. It's a little predictable, but the art is nice and it's refreshing to see a protag who isn't a plucky high schooler or pervy salaryman.

I think volume 2 is not the end. In the link for the raw, there is already a volume 3 where they went to the northern(?) or something like that.

Ashclaude was truly my favorite character for this series he's a bit stupid and his outer personality may stink be he's pretty dedicated ahaha and a tsundere definitely. I really liked him

Users who are viewing this thread