This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Thank you for the quick updates! Three chapters in such a short time. :eek:
Reverse harem, maybe? Hmm....

Dex-chan lover
4 hours up. No comments. I guess nobody is sure, what to write on that one.

I guess, if she is so into the hero, she should give this one the benefit of the doubt and see what happens, when he returns. From the looks of it, he seems to be extra fast this time. As for the reporter....tell him a lie and keep him on the bench. I wouldn't normally write something like that, but he is a reporter, that is a little bit to much into the private affairs of the people. I'm sure, that he already knows, that both, her and the hero, from the same village. (Hench why he was so surprised, when she denied knowing him.) If she tells him, there is someone else, she has on her heart, he'll use that.

Dex-chan lover
4 hours up. No comments. I guess nobody is sure, what to write on that one.

I guess, if she is so into the hero, she should give this one the benefit of the doubt and see what happens, when he returns. From the looks of it, he seems to be extra fast this time. As for the reporter....tell him a lie and keep him on the bench. I wouldn't normally write something like that, but he is a reporter, that is a little bit to much into the private affairs of the people. I'm sure, that he already knows, that both, her and the hero, from the same village. (Hench why he was so surprised, when she denied knowing him.) If she tells him, there is someone else, she has on her heart, he'll use that.

Who needs the hero anyways! The interactions between the girls are really nice and heartwarming.

Fed-Kun's army
Hehe what if he eats your bones... Also a rebound but might not b a bad idea but reporter guy def is . What is he finds out.......dundundunnn

I'm going to be pissed if this story ends with her accepting the Hero back after all the bullshit she's been through throughout the years.

Oh, and if she suddenly gains mAgiCaL PoWErS and starts fighting demons.

Fed-Kun's army
😭I'm sure it's not that easy to make friend ! Louisa is cheating ! right ?😭

Users who are viewing this thread