This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
one side of me say "this i getting spicyy" but the other side of me say "please dont let her face something bad oh god"

For a couple, she and Graham rarely spend time with each other. I sometimes think if the guy ever regretted being a hero lol, especially with how touchy and clingy he is to her.

Dex-chan lover
Between her friend and Graham, they really seem to be trying to unsettle her from discussing anything with Graham until she accepts and gets married. And he's getting more and more possessive and pushy as well.

I took a nap and now there's a new chapter, thank you very much!

I'm pretty sure there's something happening in the background unseen by her.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm wonder whether the noble will be an total idiot or keep it at semi subtle pressure. Total idiot probably.

Anyway I don't trust hero guy.

Dex-chan lover
She should absolutely talk about it, but given how they're at the capital they should ALSO be checking the history records at the library

Kek NSSG just went high and gave it's readers a large dosage of quality goods~

Dex-chan lover
That was fast. You guys did a good job!

Also, don't overwork yourselves. Consistent updates is good, even if it is monthly. So long as it's not posted in parts. Better to just compile it into a single chapter than that.

Dex-chan lover
Omg, run!! Jump out of the window if you have to :'DD The situation doesn't look friendly...

Dex-chan lover
What? Are we supposed to be scared? Louisa is at risk in a lot of ways, but in other ways, she's currently one of the most important people in the country, so bring it the f*ck on. I'm kinda hoping for her to show her age at some point though, because the sheer experience and toughness she should have is a major edge she could be using.

Yeah...I'm gonna have to say that not talking about anything is a bad idea as far as relationships go. Deciding based on what would make you happy is good friend advice though.

Users who are viewing this thread