This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght We can acknowledge 6 past lives at this point. The 3 she was talking about, 2 which ended violently that just got revealed, and the isekai/pre-apocalypse life.

Double-page supporter
@Redice Yeah, I agree to the three, but I wonder how many more remain locked and untouched in her memories.

Aggregator gang
everyone is so fucking annoying talking about "Why does a commoner get to be the hero's fiance?" BITCH THE HERO WAS A COMMONER BEFORE HE BECAME A HERO ARE YOU DENSE YOU MUST BE STUPID UGH fuck

I don't think there are more past lives than have been stated, I think there are parts of those three past lives that she's misremembered/had blocked out.

All this talk about the MC being a commoner and being with the hero Idk how many times I face slapped myself. Like us readers say, *inhales* BITCH THE F*CKING HERO WAS A F*CKING COMMONER. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YOU DUMB@$s NOBLES *smiles* I really wished the author put more thought in all this blaming stuff even tho they were just cannon fodders *sigh*

Here's a little spoiler
So, since everyone was guessing about MC's past and relationship with the said demon king, here's a bit of a spoiler from a spoiler I've read.
-The demon king we all know rn (black haired dude) was originally a knight/mage in the palace when the MC was isekai'd.
- They met & was on good terms.
- Since MC was summoned to stop the demon king at that time, she still didn't know how to control her powers so people deemed her as useless.
-MC decided to give half of her power instead to the current demon king/mage/knight in order to stop and kill the demon king.
-Yet, the royals in the palace had enough so they framed the knight/mage and killed MC
-Knight/mage goes insane since he loves MC and steals the gem the demon king possessed and replaced him.
-Story start with him looking for MC's soul in order to start all over again while plotting revenge for the royal famiy

@cherokeemoon Agree.

I understand that more or less each and every one of them see Graham as an "exit" to their problems: The priestess can stop being so, the noble will not have to marry the prince and the princess can secure her place on the throne and prevent a war
In a way, they all have their "reasons" for wanting to keep "the hero". But his selfishness has to have a fucking limit. Seriously, although they accompanied him in the campaign, none of them took the trouble to know him as a person? Seriously?! In so many situations of life or death they only continued seeing an object instead of a person? Did not any of them take the trouble to ask him about his life or even rationalize that he was a commoner before? And still they claim to "love" him and declare that they have the right to "own him"? How shameless.
And the saddest thing is that the princess who has barely any contact with Graham is the most mature here and even she is who most loose if the hero leave the country, she understood that it was not possible by that method and therefore better decided to keep the hero in the country for another: Guaranteeing the safety and well-being of the person he loves.

i believe in karma...whatever shit the rest of those girls are experiencing are probably from whatever shit MC experience from her past reincarnations

Fed-Kun's army
@Aradriana
So the male MC is hero cum demon king? That'd be the reason why the hero was gone after he "killed" the demon king based on the spoiler in previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Aradriana I was pretty sure his family was of higher status, but that is something they might have obtained due to their son being the hero. I do wonder how many lives she has lived now that it seems like she has gained more new memories.

This is only a prediction but there seems to be some kind of connection with the man in the black cape and the MC and this makes me think that he may have been one of the previous heroes that turned for the worse but is still in love with the MC so he's trying to destroy all her relationships until she ends up drifting back to him. and that might mean that the previous heroes that were in love with the MC didn't leave her because they fell in love with others but maybe because someone took their memories of her or maybe if they went back the MC would face some kind of doom (this might be the reason for her flashback of the trauma from her forgotten memory because a hero had tried to return to her). But Graham may be an exception and he decided to try change that fate by making a deal with the Goddess? This might explain why the Goddess had explained that there was not much time left, meaning that there is a curse on the MC or the hero.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooohhh a plot! I sense a grand plot!!! YeeeAaaaaa

Fed-Kun's army
@Aradriana that makes a whole lot of sense now. I like this series because it's been difficult to guess the lore and circumstances surrounding this whole hero affair. Thank you for telling us!

I wish this would give us more clues into solving the secrets rather than repeating the same clues over and over. Still i love the story so far.

Honestly the priestess is such an asshole. She could just leave. They might try to stop her but she is clearly very powerful seeing as she was chosen to accompany the hero. But nope, gotta force the hero to marry her and be a complete asshole to the woman he loves. The hero who was a commoner by the way.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing this mystery unravel.

Users who are viewing this thread