This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

The hero was born a commoner before he went on his journey to kill the demon king. So I really hate how all these women are saying “why would the hero marry a commoner” well the reason he’d marry a commoner is because he is a commoner himself and wants to marry for love and not become a pawn used for political marriage.

Jun(FMc) and Demon King(Tattoo Guy) they belong to each other the goddess (maybe she's the reason those two are ''cursed'') look like the bad guy here, there's truly no decent gods only a few are good, perhaps the hero choose wrong and keep making the same mistakes
the tatto guy make clear of this when he appears on Grahams dream is what i like to think

Double-page supporter
omg whats going on and shut the fuck up u slut priestess u have no fucking right to say anything

So just hear me out for a second cause I got a theory..... What if the first version of Graham A.K.A The Hero made a deal with the Goddess to continuously reincarnate to defeat the Demon King but for the price of his wife/girlfriend getting a second chance as well like he always gets to meet her and be/grow up with her in every incarnation but after he defeats the Demon King there are all the cockblocks. Also am I the only one who thinks the man in black with the face tattoo is the First Graham/Hero?

I'd say I want more chapters stat, but I think I would just be more confused.

What I've noticed, though, is that this country seems to have several "doomed maiden" legends. Maybe they're just background color that mean nothing, and maybe they're cultural memories of Louisa's earliest incarnations.

Remember on chap10 , there is a women story about there is a dad who lose his child , and suddenly louisa feel strange about it, and I thought that the demon king who have tatto is the real dad of louisa bcs they have a same hair hah *(I think jun is the past of louisa too)
*sorry if my english is bad

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia maybe miss priestess herself, is evidence against the goddess here? This is a world where you can interact with your God, and she does nothing as these kids get treated like shit, plus that shit-eating grin while talking to Graham, maybe she set this whole thing up for the lulz.

Dex-chan lover
@Lazyxbum ok let's add on to this speculation.
Let's say Demon/Dark God is co-running this world with Light-Goddess, DG falls for an isekaied human, LG goes yan, and manipulates feelings to make the girl fall for the hero mutually. Hero and Demon Lord are probably direct pawns of their respective gods, and Hero's reward for always winning in the game, is continued blocking of DG's attempts to get the girl, but when time runs out her feelings stop getting blocked, she stops going with the flow, while overlooking other options (because she hasn't been able to feel feelings for any of her husbands, except the heroes).
This sound about right, with the info we've gotten in the manga so far?

im confused
seeing all these theories makes me wonder if everyone is overanalyzing this or it really is true and the author has 3000 IQ and is actually competent at writing

i think that black weird cape looking guy is borrowing hero's body with the aid of statue lady
thats all my pea sized brain came up with

So instead of a philandering hero, it's a hero who has lost his love time and time again, and now this iteration is practically Yandere for her?

....go Hero. Make her happy dammit!

So much confusion. I wish we could get to the tea much quicker.

I think tattoo face is the Demon King. Why would he have a tattoo on his face if he wasn’t? Or some sort of wizard, but leaning more on Demon King. Furthermore, Demon King & The ML are probably working together to protect MC. The Demon King obviously has some connection to MC, as he continues to appear in her dreams & refers to her as Jun.

There have been a whole bunch of theories. Some of them being that the ML has also reincarnated several times over. Which explains why he’s more insistent on staying by her side. It’s been brought up that she’s suffered immensely in her past life, she’s been raped, killed, & drank poison to end it all. From this, I do assume that the MC was intentionally left behind for her own protection in that village. And in one chapter the MC pointed out that his marriage to the princess isn’t exactly what it may have appeared to be. So ML may have never fallen in love with those other women, so his reasoning could have been for political reasons or to distance the MC from people who could harm her.

There’s been speculation, I say speculation because all of the theories I’ve read so far are from people who can’t read Japanese. And after taking a look at chapter 20 w/o full context, it feels that just something doesn’t quite add up. If the Demon King is the original hero (I can’t take a look at the previous chapters), then he & the current ML cannot be exactly the same person. So I’ve begun to wonder if the ML is an extension of himself. I just want to make sense of their connection/relationship. And Jun who died, I suppose the original MC to the Demon King isn’t exactly our MC. I guess what I’m getting at here, is that the ML & MC have their own relationship, it feels all to distant from the Demon King & Jun. I can’t foresee the Demon King rekindling any form of romantic relationship with the MC.

So graham can either talks with the demon king and the goddess. WHAT IS THIS? Omg this is so confusing. Which one is right? I mean, both the demon king and the goddess wants to "protect" the girl by (i think) possessing graham's mind (?)

I think "Jun" might've been her in a previous life (and I also think she might've been isekaid from modern day Japan to this world). And then there's also a connection between her and the demon king. The demon king wants her for himself, maybe they fell in love when she was Jun, but they couldn't be together? (Maybe because the hero went and messed it up?)
And then there was the demon king in the hero's mind - what if the demon king was defeated, but he actually didn't die? Or maybe he wasn't defeated, he faked his death/defeat and now possesses the hero? But then there's the goddess, what does she want? Is it karma? That our heroine had many unhappy lives before and now she somehow wants to make up for it? Does she work together with the demon king to make her happy?
Aaaaagh, so many questions, so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread