This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Still acceptable I suppose. The church is probably spying on her the whole time. Otherwise, she'd be a ta'veren.

Dex-chan lover
the first thought i got when the lady said "i did not think that i would be meeting you here like this" is "is she the priest that married the hero in one of her past lives??

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild If she really hogged all loli-priestess achievements, it's more surprising she did not expected constant survelience judging her every move.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy I was thinking more like the MC would have been under surveillance, but yea any one of the three could have been if the Church was suspicious.

Double-page supporter
from now on, thing are gonna be complicated

@LazyDays Think of the pope as the first highest influential person in the church think of this person as the second which means they have equal power as the pope.

Dex-chan lover
I am hoping the "mentor" gets in major trouble, but this church has already shown enough signs of corruption and possible blasphemy against their goddess (there is 0 chance a holy/good goddess approves of a class of slave priests with less rights than other priests). I mean they rewarded the "mentor" for the saintesses actions and seem to have giving her no real reward for putting her life on the line for the world.

It was mentioned that the hero can hear the goddess, which makes me think that they can not, and have likely twisted every teaching or divine mandate that was inconvenient over the centuries to suit the current popes will (and appease the nobles).

Group Leader
Wao gais, you had some pretty good typos going on there near the end. XDD

Aah, I look forward to this story. I still hope she doesn't end up with the hero, he gives me bad vibes. //dead

Okay so I have a second theory: What if Louisa acts as like a beacon/catalyst to the Hero signal him where to reincarnate/ to reincarnate???

Users who are viewing this thread