This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
girl.. that kid just attempt to murder you a minute ago, and you just ok with it.
idgaf about that kid problem btw.

I get the kid is mess up but she still tried to kill Lou. If Lou wasn't protected by their Goddess, she'd be dead.

Dex-chan lover
That took a sudden turn. o-o Lousia is suddenly so... proactive?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Stormdragon Exactly! Like maybe Louisa doesn't know the extent of the magic so that's why she didn't know what it was supposed to do. She's been a commoner for most of her other lives so she probably doesn't know how bad that spell was supposed to be. But she knew that the punk was attacking her with malice at least. Still, that inner monologue of hers (the priest) is pretty fucked. 'oh fuck that was a strong ass holy spell. how the fuck is she not dead' . WHEN IT SHOULD BE 'oh my fucking god i almost killed her if not for that absorption' Like her shock is only to the lack of effect rather than remorse of what could have happened.

Double-page supporter
Pitch for a side story : After a Failed Murder Attempt, My Life suddenly Improved

And so the plot thickens...! This story is turning out to be more intricate than I expected, and I’m loving how some characters are trash for more than just plot convenience. Still ship Louisa x Demon King, though (if that’s the mysterious dude who’s been pining after “Jun” all this time)

Dex-chan lover
so are we just going to gloss over that that little priest just tried to kill her

Double-page supporter
@JWChibi She tried and failed, and got a swift knock on the head as well as a severe scolding. If it was from a corrupt person with genuine ill intent I'd say cut their head off, but since it came from an emotionally unstable kid that was simply acting out on her emotions then a bit more scolding is in order but otherwise this is fine. Also, the people around said kid who neglected her are more at fault and thus we have grandma here to set things right.

Awwww so compassionate. And this is why he wants Louisa and no one else. These other girls don't have her heart! Still would have punished her little a** for trying to kill me though, I would have had her in time out until she was old enough to drink!

Group Leader
Aw shit hell yeah I LIVE for these kinda scenarios 😀 kick ass grandma!

Users who are viewing this thread