This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

@spiderbait if you hate the story then dont read
Or if you think highly of yourself please make a great story
Too much immaturity
And im sorry im immature to for pointing this out but please stop

I am betting that there is no real Goddess. She was the wife all along. She appeared at the same time the Demon King was created. Just my theory, though. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Really? The goddess isn't winning any points over here. There's lack of insight, and then there's lack of foresight. How do you not see that stuff coming?

The bummer is that Louisa really does have a stake in this world at this point. I'm sure the first three lives sucked, but at least in this one, she's still surrounded by people who fundamentally care about her, who need her to step up to survive.

That's one of the problems with the world being at risk. No matter how trash or awful it's been, there's usually enough good or innocence in it to make standing by and letting it burn...unwanted.

please dont kill demon king sama, i feel pity about his past, she was always manipulated by the royals and then she will be betrayed in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a shame, if this had happened earlier she probably could have stood by and watched as this trash world burned to ash.

Group Leader
i'm so disgusted. i predicted something along those lines, but it's still disgusting that those nobles ordered for her to be killed in a crowd. i'm so disgusted augh

I mean, this makes sense as a narrative. And it's definitely better than what I was expecting.

...But ARGH WHY THE "THEY DID IT TO PROTECT YOU" TROPE

GREAT JOB THERE HEROES, SHE DIED MISERABLY OR MISERABLE EVERYTIME

BUT OH NO IT'S OKAY THEY MEANT WELL

bleh

Aggregator gang
"They DID It TO PTotECT yOu" sound pathetic honestly but how else are we gonna redeem them?

You know, you would think someone would have checked up on the known reincarnation of Jun? Like what if the demon king figured out the pattern to her popping up or something and made arrangements to snag her next time or something and no one kept tabs or helped her? Not that Imy totally convinced something cant be worked out with him lol.

oh god this is depressing. she has to kill her previous lover--who turned evil for her sake, let's not forget--for her current lover. i'm so torn. ughh is this a tragedy? i regret not checking the tags before starting this.

Users who are viewing this thread