This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
@leaderreborn
Well she can always buy a new universe it's now mass produced based on the same model. But sentimental attachment to this one holding for so long and then get destroyed :/

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, these last few chapters kind of tanked the story IMO. It went from a great fantasy story tackling reincarnation without being an isekai like so many other fantasy stories are nowadays in manga and anime to being a mediocre isekai in the space of two chapters. They killed all the mystery surrounding the main character's past and destroyed the mystery surrounding the seemingly not dead demon king so quickly. They completely forgot "show, don't tell".

On a more positive note, I'd guess the reason Graham didn't choose to forget the main character was because he knew it would hurt her more to be abandoned again, regardless of whether she moved past him or not. I hope this is the case because it would be in-character for him.

Dex-chan lover
Goddess: I'm sorry that I didn't think you'd be so dumb to give your powers away and remain beside people with authority like they wouldn't do anything to you. I should've found someone with an IQ of 10 and above.

Aggregator gang
I don't really get what you guys are saying about the goddess being suspicious, if it's about why didn't the goddess help earlier them either 1. she somehow couldn't? I mean, the goddess said that at the moment se could only talk through the mirror, so perhaps she's simply unable to; 2. she is trying to help them? I mean, the hero and angel always being born in the same age and same town, as childhood friends? unless there's some bond between them, I'd say that's the goddess in action :v

If she's suspicious, them I guess it's about her affirmation of "this world will come to an end" without explaining why, but it was said that it'll be explained by the high priestess at, perhaps, the next chapter?

About those heroes "abandoning for her sake", can someone explain some things for me...?

I mean, why is it that the 2nd (or 3rd) generation hero didn't destroyed the demon king? If I got it right then aren't the 2nd and further generation heroes aware of the situation? I mean, supposing they do remember the situation I'd expect they to try and do something definite (aka using Jun's spell), which doesn't seems to be the case?

I can buy that maybe the 2nd and 3rd heroes (whose memories weren't sealed) were investigating the situation (did the angel got reincarnated, does she have the spell, where's the demon king... and so on) and thus didn't do much more than killing the shadow, but then, after being aware of the situation, the other heroes get their memories sealed and go blindly defeat the shadow? this just doesn't make any sense to me.

And yes, I, too am surprised that she doesn't care at all for the Demon King, she's just going around believing in the goddess and in the "this world will come to an end" thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is a terrifying problem.
Fully remember 3 bad-end lives and defeat the true final boss or the world will end.

But my question is, if the True Boss is the 1st Hero's Knight substitute, and Louisa is the 7th incarnation of that summoned-from-another-world Hero, what the heck is the guy Graham then? Why does he and the previous heroes have that echo of power from OG Hero?

In any case, I don't think the Demon Lord guy would want to hurt her

Supporter
Hmm... not gonna lie... I feel more sorry and empathetic for the Demon King than the people associated with the goddess, who decided to reincarnate Louise's first life into that world and "apologized" to her after the 6th life with the reason being, "Sorry. It was a miscalculation on my part that you would die so easily."

Likewise as well, the original girl was actually naive enough to transfer every single bit of her angelic powers to a bunch of humans that she doesn't know; all for the sake of trying to keep the original Demon King's soul in check... eh... let's see how the story fluctuates from now on.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck everyone besides louise atkinson and the demon king. The world should just end since actions have consequences. Humans are way too selfish

Pretty obvious the Goddess is simply manipulating her. The world won't end by the Demon king. It's all bullshit and she likely sealed away her memories because she learned something she shouldn't have and the goddess had her killed. Demon King is the True Route!

Well, this explains my issue with the church from last chapter... but it just gives rise to new ones. Maybe those will be explained in the next chapters :/

I don't trust them. I never will. Even if the author pulls a happy ending for her with this hero and don't twist the story. I will not trust them.
MC is pitiful for all we know, and know we don't know about her. She was used and killed and then went through who knows how many dammed lives. She has her memories sealed and will never know when she will be getting all of them, or if she ever will. She isn't heroic or ambitious, but now is put is such situation, needing to basically carry their weight around.
and lets talk about the demon, even their biased sided story make him look so pitiful, imagine if we hear the story from him? there is always bias from the side that is telling us, so i can only assume it will be even more tragic if we hear it fully.
but i am not sure anymore if the twist will come. until this chapter i really thought the author was going boom and show they are being baddies and manipulating MC. but look now, the whole thing is so well set up and in details, that it could actually end happily for this side and screw the demon king.
idk, i would still prefer the twist. like they are manipulating the story, and they have been holding her chained by the new heroes because the demon king holds too much power and they can't be together because if so even the godness would be in danger (their love ends the world). while the story told was is partially true, the reasoning behind people actions are twisted and hidden. everything was done so that in the long run MC kills the demon king, the one she loves and had given her so much, like imagine the reason she can kill him was that he gave her something that made her his weakness? and then the godness and her people set up this whole plot so that the demon king dies by the hands of the only one he loves?
i am twisted myself, so i really want that to come, even if it is a tragic end! who knows maybe she dies too if she ends up killing the demon king, because he has been sharing his life with her. and when she is dying she remember everything and how she killed the one that really made her happy in the past. come on darkness!

just run with the hero
u alrdy suffer enough to let that world getting destroyed -__-

Dex-chan lover
@Brotagonist yeah the goddess is weird she could have easily stopped the creation of the demon king if she stopped the tyrant king.

Though there is a chance she was created the same time as the demon king as others pointed out that she looked like the wife of the first demon king plus pretty weird that they still didn’t have any holy church prior to the creation of the 2nd demon king. Or maybe they have a church but doesn’t hold that much power until the cursed royal family took over. Still pretty weird that a king is higher than a goddess.

Dex-chan lover
Damegami, also despite the supposed sacrifices of the high priestess, aren't they using the rest of kingdom as a big meatshield, and hiding their sin while still manipulating from the shadows?

They still haven't explained why later heroes have any power if the power of the original hero came from Jun, an otheworlder, and that power is now in the demon king. They can't all have been otherworlders secretly because there would be no point to Louisa's hellish reincarnations then. Stupid Louisa isn't even considering why all the heroes chose to have their memories erased and keep her hidden.

Dex-chan lover
The heroes sealed their memories before leaving so that they can keep her safe? Fuck that! Then why didn't they unseal their memories after they've killed the shadows? Bloody useless church!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm.... I still don't like them past boys. I mean... They forgot her to keep her safe? But, she's needed to kill the demon king? Like... Uhh... Contridictory?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
well it's all revealed. I knew the old heroes forgot her for her safety. Graham was the only one who didn't make that decision and put Louisa in danger but yeah... The other heroes should have sent Louisa a letter or something telling them they would erase their memories. Jerks.

Fed-Kun's army
@unime
well lets see here...
past life 1) killed by king
past life 2) likely as bad or worse
past life 3) probably as bad or worse

now, if it was me and i'm on round 2 of my reincarnations and I remember everything, I would let the humans die
if I was on round 3, I would be trying to find out if its feasible to kill the humans by killing the demon lord in a painful way first.
Round 4-5 these while not ideal, are not horrible either, having some lives where I don't end up despising humanity and putting some distance between me and what was likely humans manipulated by the demon king for 2 lives and a piece of shit for the first one, that would probably be required, and when the hero's found out the only way to completely end it was by her remembering those 3 lives... I would gladly take a memory wipe in favor of putting the person I care about though that.

now I can imagine quite a few ways you can die or be killed that would be horrific, and knowing what happens when I remember painful memories, sometimes the pain comes back, god I cant imagine what would happen if she was give three hellish memories immediately.

เร็วมาก - So quick.

Wow anothet chapter ❤️

Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread