This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
... why is he doubting her now, of all times? not in these five years, but now, especially if she was right? e.e

While it does serve as an example, couldn't they have taken him as a prisoner? That way, not only would he be kept in check and stay alive (since he's a long time friend), but they could have also known exactly what information was given to the enemy. Or couldn't they afford to do that? :O
Thanks for the chapter, I've really been digging these kinds of isekai compared to the classic shounen isekais lately °w°

Edit @zdarkbrz_816 : I was wondering the same thing, perhaps it's exactly because it has been five years spent in an amical yet not intimate relationship, and that they're now separated and he fears she might be seeing someone else now? °°

Dex-chan lover
Dearest Cesar,

I have begun managing your homestead at the request of the Queen. The Baron has been embezzling from your estate, can you believe that? I am trying desperately to fix the wrongs that has befallen your home. It is very tiring...

Seriously, what the actual fuck does this tree mean!?

Sincerely yours,
Lady Canaria

PS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE TREE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@zdarkbrz_816 Im sure itll be a plot point eventually, probably in the climax or something. Its the ultimate test to their relationship. Its also a trope ahaha Im already expecting it.

Contributor
@zdarkbrz_816 I don't think he really suspects her, it more about "what if". Do you want the one person that have helped you (and probably got some feelings for now) to actually be playing you the whole time?

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, they addressed the queen. That's all I wanted. Court intrigue is always tricky, because the author needs to balance the antagonist and protagonist's cunning and wit in a way that neither look incompetent, but also neither get a decisive advantage.

Canaria's greatest asset at this point is the fact that the queen doesn't know her true intentions, so she needs to carefully balance showing loyalty and avoiding becoming part of the problem.

@zdarkbrz Isn't it basically because they're separated? She's sincere and charming for the 5 years they're together, but now he doesn't know what she's really doing and has (reasonably) advisors that are pushing him to doubt her. To have no doubts at all would require some pretty high-tier lovey dovey-ness. Maybe some nakama power.

Double-page supporter
In a way, green hair is kind of right. She has been manipulating him even if it is in his best interest. That could hurt.

I think the only way that can make Crown Prince fully trusted his consort is,
he need to be so madly in love with her... Only with love and faith can make someone lower their guard and trust one another...
Lol I'm so clíche... and romantic.. *cough cough lol 😅😂😂

But it will be so damn dissapointed if he knew that Canaria had been giving the Empress information about him all along... And I really am curious who will be the one who spout shit about that to Crown Prince... But I really hope one day Canaria will be honest with the CP before he knew the truth...

Awww and his anxious face is so depressing, I'm crying... 😭😭😭

P/S: Really thank you for the updates!!
I LOVE YOU!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I REALLY LOVE THIS MANHWA SO MUCH!! I WANNA WAKE UP ONE DAY AS A NOBLE LADY WHO MARRIED A DARN HADSOME CROWN PRINCE IN A NOVEL TOO!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭💕💕

@zdarkbrz_816 The thought of Canaria double crossing him probably never crossed his mind which was why once he became aware that it's a possibility, he started feeling insecure. And from how he was raised, I can easily see him having self-esteem issues.

It doesn't help the fact that he's fully aware of who actually recommended Canaria as his spouse. As for Canaria, I don't think her feelings for Cesar are romantic yet.

She actually acted her age when she reincarnated so she probably sees him as a little brother figure. As others have pointed out, her vague affections probably also plays part in his possible doubts about her. I hope the romance picks up soon.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. So who's doublecrossing who?
I know that the Prince knows his mother wants him dead and have to survive not just the war but to the Queen's henchmen too but Carania is with the Queen but he believes she is his ally but Canaria is actually moving with her own plan and believes that the Prince will win against the Queen in the end and will execute her masterplan to ask for divorce but as we saw right now that might not go as smoothly.

Did I get everything right?

Users who are viewing this thread