This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
@slayerdart As for me, I don't find it funny at all.
When I saw that it was an April Fools, my reaction was "God f*cking damn it, here too?", after which I just went on to do other things, not leaving a comment and I stopped thinking about it.
However, while I believe that people who turned to insults went too far, I can fully understand their frustration. It isn't funny, and never was, and it can get frustrating to be bombarded with those "pranks" all day long with many different things.

i mean the 2-3 pranks were annoying but nothing to get mad about. even the other dude's not so great upload wasn't anything to get truly mad about because i feel like everyone wanted this?

honestly i'm super thankful for all the work lls has given us but who is really mad about the delay that exists? like so many other groups have delays. let these people breathe and not be freaking machines

The chapter title is not "An Apology" and there is no record of the previous chapters so it is super weird to have this titled as such and to have the apology in the scanlation itself. If I had not checked for updates on April 1st I'd have no idea what you were talking about.

Calling the person who went ahead and translated the chapter because they felt exasperated by the repeated trolling is also kind of disrespectful--you both translated the chapter for the same purpose at the end of the day, and they aren't planning on translating the whole series.

Thank you LunaLotusScans for all your hard work! Honestly, the April Fool's joke was very tame, and I appreciated it. It's very much not a big deal imo. You all worked hard, and we appreciate you bringing us this wonderful series

@Sancturil I can understand the people getting mad at pranks, I hate pranks myself. But I tend to not get mad in pranks made in the internet, heck I've been pranked many times in the internet for all the years I've been browsing the web, rickrolls, jumpscares, meatspin and more than I can remember. I did get annoyed at it for a second then laugh it off after that. Those pranks are done outside april fools, and this is much more harmless compared to other pranks. 😅

I came in mentally prepared I had 364 days to prepare myself for this day and I honestly had a good laugh, that is what this day is for harmless fun. I do not see how your at all at fault, keep up the good work.

Aggregator gang
sorry you got so much hate ;-; i didnt like the joke after the first two times as well but it doesnt warrant that level of backlash.

i personally dont find April fools day jokes to be funny for many reasons one being in australia it is always late. However i appreciate the work of the scanlators and if they are able to have a laugh go for it.

I appreciate the apology and apologize if I played any role to add to your stress.

While I was okay with the first one, and annoyed at the second (and third but that one wasn't you guys), I definitely don't think it's okay for people to direct hate your way over it. Definitely understandable to get mad in those circumstances.

It's really hard to step back and apologize, especially when getting dogpiled.

Classy move, and thanks for your hard work.

@De_LaBaiGa
"You had to deal with immature"
That's real rich, coming from the ones defending the ones who also spazzed out and add fuel to the fire. Don't take the moral highground. Know your place, because it's clear that LLS was also acting immature.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you received such hateful comments for an harmless joke. I personnally really appreciate you allowing us to enjoy this manhwa. It really means a lot to me to have access to it right now, so fuck the haters ang their profoundly stupid reaction, and THANK YOU so very much.

Vio and the rest of the comment section, if you ever decide to joke around and not take releases seriously, don't expect people to not take matters into their own hands. This happened plenty of times with TL and scanlator drama. And your little outburst makes me laugh as well as the hypocrisy of the highground demonstrated from the comments acting as if Vio was faultless and the mature one despite admitting to getting mad and adding fuel to the fire. At least the sniper made the case to remove the upload once a more serious translation took its place and you people think LLS is clean. Also, the obligation for free TLs and be grateful doesn't mean you shouldn't expect criticism. From TL quality, to time, as well as extra commission chapters, half-assing things will result in others possibly taking matters into their own hands. Next time, don't waste time nor should you not expect negative feedback for your actions. Take responsibility and that goes for the rest of the comment section. Take it as a grain of salt or just disregard it like a childish brat, quite frankly, I'll be here to eat some snacks while you do so.

Aggregator gang
imma say this again. ungrateful broke people on the internet are the fucking worst cuz they feel entitled. april 1 only comes once a year and it doesn't even take a second to close a tab. while you have been investing your time in translating cleaning typing to provide them free content. if i were you i'd halt all the projects, go on a full year hiatus, only to release the real chapters on the next april fools day. now that's how they gonna pay for it.

Anyone know where the other chapter by the other group went? I honestly dgaf what this guy has to say in his "apology".

I'd rather go with the group that posted the proper chapter, not disrespecting the readers.

Forget about that @ojoudere. From the amount of people who likes the series, some korean TLs might be glad to take it under their own. If I get a garbage TL, should I just stand back and be glad it came out? If a release came out and it was filled with editor garbage comments like with Whitepod and how he was awful in his isekai maou dorei chapters, should I just whimper like a little mutt that should be grateful for the meager food despite being abused? Don't just make it seem negative feedback is a sign of ungratefulness, it's a matter of taking things as a grain of salt. LLS is not without fault as they lashed out as well. Don't act like a battered housewife and not be surprised if people take matters into their own hands. Stop taking some moral highground and act like the real entitled TLer you hypocrite.

@thathuffbear
He removed the chapter once the more serious TL came out like he said he would. At least he tried, because he tried to take matters into their own hands when the scanlators were not taking things seriously. All the more while Vio acted like a complete spazz and not realizing the consequences. At least Vio sounds like LLS will take releases more seriously, but looking at this comment section, they're just going to fuel their ego.

@ojoudere I mean, they can do that, but the chapters will get translated without them. There are tons of groups interested in the type of projects that they do that would pick them up if they were dropped. If anything this event just proved that a) they should expect people who are trolled to act like they've been trolled, and b) they are completely replaceable. A single individual got out a decent scanlation in all of, what, an hour? Because they wanted to make sure that everyone was able to read the next chapter. Even if an established group didnt do it, a new group would form.

Users who are viewing this thread