This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

@SweetIdiot
Vio did not learn her lesson and her group are a bunch of hypocrites.

https://imgur.com/NktNmwV
Quite frankly, alot of people blocked me so whatever, might as well just expose them. Believe what you guys want. If you want to be sheeple, then by all means.
this is the kind of group and people you support.
https://i.imgur.com/YC267BL
This was in response to this by the guy who "sniped"
https://i.imgur.com/goDtSKG
(but not really since it was a temporary chapter that was to be removed once a better one came out).
But you think they learnt something? Nope.
https://i.imgur.com/BJ4R6Fw
Said people who downplay and FREAKED OUT OVER SAID MANGA IN THE FIRST PLACE.
What appears to be another person on the team:
https://i.imgur.com/ieWR4ZA
"Vio has nothing to do with this"
YET HE DID. We established that in the first place. And let alone how this guy complains about overstepping someone's work when it was never intended by kepki in the first place! You made the April Fools, you shouldn't have not expected repercussions. "Dindu nuffin".

Practice what you preach.

@Soularc55 What are you even trying to accomplish by bombarding this page and insulting everyone who decides to let the April Fools joke slide? I’m not seeing what you want from this. LLS already apologized and released the new chapter, took responsibility for their actions.

Group Leader
@Soularc55
Anyhow, was fun chatting with you, we're probably gonna do this prank again next year despite all your idiotic comments right now . You really need a life 😘

P.S. you spelled my name wrong <3

@axkmint oh if that comment was towards mine, if you read the first few pages of this whole comment section, it was about how people didn't like how they made multiple fake chapters (3, although the third was from a different group) and that it frustrated them. So that was pretty much was what people were arguing about before the topic of the other translator was brought up. If not, ignore me. But yeah, there was nothing wrong with the prank and the way they handled the situation wasn't professional, but this is getting a bit out of hand.

@Jesssational
"Human nature to fight back when provoked"
You're behind a goddamn phone or computer monitor. That's just obvious.
"Simple prank"
It's not the prank I'm angry about, it's how you reacted and are acting like complete hypocrites. Hey @Axkmint, Vio and the group didn't learn their lesson. This comment section is proof of it.
"Hurtful comments"
Ever heard of a grain of salt? If you bothered to read my posts, I'm not trying to go into personal insults, I'M POINTING OUT HOW YOU GUYS CONTRADICT AND GO AGAINST WHAT SAY. "Hurt vio or the group"? You're hurting yourself by BSing and lying like what @Slwmber is doing right now.

@Strawbellies Oh no they did not. When I brought up the imgur links, they clearly did not learn their lesson. This comment section is proof. They contradicted themselves like I pointed out and people here refuse to listen and just block me.

No need to copy pasta that. If Vio did not learn... Where is she right now? Vio? Where are youu???
She is already tired of this.

This drama is the same as others. What u learn is an infinite circle of drama.

-- ROLE PLAY --
"Welcome to the internet, here is some freedom of speech."
*Some random peeps opinion*
Conscience - Don't. Let. It. Get. You.....
Scanlator - "HEY! WHO THE F! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! Blah blah blah blah...

-- END --

So ye, the only thing you get out from this a good show or bitter feeling.

As for this chapter, it will get the most commented chapter of Hero's Wife. 😂

So why not end it? We all already voiced our opinions, and now we're just reaping it again and again. I WANT THE CREDITS!!!

Group Leader
@Soularc55 I see you spelled my name correctly this time, good job proud of you. To be honest we're not BSing or lying you're just twisting our words. But hey hats off to you, and what you just told me contradicts yourself so much you don't even understand. "behind a screen" lmao you're also behind a screen, honestly I'd like to see you say this in real life and not be ashamed, cause I'd more than happily say what I typed to you in real life if the opportunity arose, that would be a show I'd watch. 😂
Have fun behind your computer screen my dude 😘

Aggregator gang
I'm seeing so many "This post is hidden because you blocked @Soularc55."...

And they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, and they don't stop coming, ....

@Jesssational
Pal, that's not a contradiction, it's fact.
"We're not BSing or lying"
Yet why are demonstrating said things with the imgur links?
"Twisting our words"
You have no idea what that means, you haven't made any connections as to how I'm misrepresenting your words when I addressed them previously.
I'd also like to see what you look like in real life, so I can expose the hypocrisy of you and your friends.

I probably shouldn't reply to your tag at all... but... basically, what you're saying @Soularc55, that you're still butthurt, because LLS was butthurt for a while at kepki? You're also very butthurt that we all don't see LLS or ourselves as hypocrites? Maybe you're the hypocrite here, or a troll? 😂😂😂

You were tagging the wrong person (or maybe the right person, if you are intentionally just trying to create more conflict and drama?), as I easily get butthurt irl, and think it's part of human life. Behind LLS is a group of real people, with real feelings, so what if they freaked out as someone else seemed to translate the series they're working on? The key to this answer is, get over your butthurt please. You're lashing at ppl left and right. It's an unpleasant sight.

Yes, I support the LLS, even after seeing your arguments and points. I support "this kind of group" very happily.

And this chapter 17 was awesome, loved to see the interaction between Canaria and Gracie. It's so juicy :3

@Tabitha
You need to learn how to make connections. The fact that Vio and the group have not learned anything and their "apology" means nothing. You should be preaching the second part to the group. They keep making further mistakes and not learning their lesson. I pointed out their flaws with the imgur links, all of which haven't been deconstructed whatsover and disregarded as "twisting words" when I directly addressing what was typed.

Are we hitting 200 comments?

Also LLS be like, or at least Pika xD:
rick-astley.png

Double-page supporter
Before I start, I make a premise.
I did not read the discussion under the comments on April 1st, I do not know what happened.
But yes I also complained about both batoto and the website of the team that translate Doctor Elise (whom I obviously thank for not having exaggerated with jokes) on this repetitive joke.
It is not a question of being mature or not, because even the most mature person in this world can get angry.
Here it is the "patience" and you cannot expect patience after repeating the exact same joke on all the manga that you translate with a double chapter, where in the first chapter you load there is the image of "April Fool" and the second is the chapter in raw.
If you did the April Fool one time not all this happened because there could be, but the same joke repeated on each of your manga without a minimum of imagination (I mean something different) becomes repetitive and annoying.
I am the girl who set the example both on batoto and on the other site I mentioned before the "100 people on a forum doing the same joke on the same day" and I repeat, as should the rest of the use in having to unavoidably put up with the same measure 100 times?
It is obvious that he gets angry, that he insults you (or at least up to a certain point, because in any case the excess hurts in both cases), it becomes frustrating.
I hope that at least you have had fun but next time please make a single joke about one manga or if you want to do more than one joke make them different, so at least even users find it funny.
I apologize if I gave you "idiots" among the comments on the website of who translates Doctor Elise but I repeat it was too much.
It didn't make me laugh, you just made me hate one more day that should be fun.
Take this comment of mine not as an aggressive comment because I assure you that anger and frustration are gone now but as a criticism of something that should have been fairly obvious.
Patience ends for everyone, I am sorry that someone has stolen the chapters or that I have insulted you, it is not the best but I cannot totally defend you either.
Not for theft that was wrong, but you had to expect such a thing.
And again, here too being grateful does not mean not making constructive comments or having your say (possibly in a polite manner) also because nobody has ever forced you to start translating, it is your choice and when you want to stop nobody will stop you.
Of course we will be sorry but if you arrive at that point it means that for you it is time to go further and make a different experience, I hope that when that day arrives you will remember not only the negative comments but also the positive comments of those who supported you. :)

Yet they came anyways. Page 5, Vio. Page 8 where I exposed slwmber's hypocrisy. They went off, deflected. Jesssational failed to defend and many others who blocked me because they can't handle the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread