This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I just wanna say thanks to pika for reaching 200 comments!!! And for those who also was part of it! And turned it into a thing!! Now it's 219-220 comments?? This is hilarious and do not forget we got a mod here!!! 😂😂😂

Edit+ WHERE ARE MY CREDITS?!?!

Edit 2+ PIKA GO SLEEP!!!

Dex-chan lover
Vio, my dude.
This is the internet. No one actually cares that you were agressive or an asshole, that is just to be expected.
Good luck in the future though.

Group Leader
I didn't realize there was some drama over this. Anyway, to LLS, don't worry about a few trolls. It's actually only a few people who have nothing better to do. The rest either don't care, enjoyed it, or were very slightly irritated at most at the April Fools pranks.

To everyone: I apologize if I upset anyone. I uploaded the joke chapter. It's the "Yuri Route" rewrite one. :D It's still up and you can see it here - https://mangadex.org/title/35798/april-fools-collection-2019

This is the one - https://mangadex.org/chapter/575794/1

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus
Thank you for your hard work mighty moderator!
While I have to admit the whole discussion was a source of enterteniment to and it seens to many others it is aways apreciated when the site has people like yourself to maintain order and keep things working as they should!

The One
Staff
Admin
As i side note

We explicitly allow April Fools releases in our rules.

2.3.5 Joke or troll releases are not allowed, except on April 1st.

Contributor
@reika drama wasn't because april fools joke, but the comment TL make after someone else translate the 17th chapter, he/she was being salty by add threatening to hold future released chapter as hostage because the early released 17th chapter by @kepki
there's bunch people salty because of april fools joke but the comment was trigger factor hence the apologize is for
i personally think your joke was pretty good actually, i was about thinking it was decent translated chapter then april fools happened

Group Leader
@RainThanks, I just wanted to put up a Yuri Route one since I'm a fan and I think the MC and heroine have an interesting chemistry.

Oh my bad, I haven't been able to follow the quarrel here since there's been like 200+ comments.

Dex-chan lover
i told you don't debate in here...
txn for the hard work moderator...

Many thanks to @Zephyrus for straightening things out! You mods are the best!

I'm really excited for the Canaria-Gracie combo. Gracie by herself is basically unstoppable, but with Canaria planting a thought seed + her influence as the prince's consort, they'd be formidable together.

And yeah, I think the timeline's completely diverged at this point. IIRC, the original novel ended once Cesar returned from the war and married Gracie? Granted, we don't know the aftermath of the OG story, but now that he's returned a year earlier than scheduled, there's bound to be some scheming behind the scenes. Maybe the Empress will start using Canaria as a hostage to gain some power over Cesar, since it's pretty obvious that he finished the war quickly to return to her...

@lunatotusscans
I don't think there is a need to apologize for an Aprils prank 🤔

Even thought some readers, like my self, were a little bit disappointed 😞 they there was no real update. Still it is no reason to curse or talking shit about you.

So I'm more grateful that you decided to keep on scanlating this manhwa and thank you for the update

Group Leader
@kyhcad Agreed. Also, I must say that with Cesar being gone for some time, there's actually more Gracie+Canaria chemistry than Cesar+ Canaria. I expect that will change soon though.

I also think that Cesar returning early will have immense and far-reaching ripple effects in the story.

Yeesh wtf why are you apologising! There's nothing to apologise for! Don't bow your head to ungrateful trolls!

Supporter
@reika @kyhcad wouldn't it be nice if Gracie and Canaria really become close friends and Cesar getting jealous of Gracie? XD I know it's cliche and kinda overused in other manga but I really want to see him getting jealous of the girl who was supposed to be his wife over his current wife

Group Leader
@Yatsuki I can't wait for Cesar to return since I really want to find out how the whole tangle of relationships is going to look like once he's back in the palace.

Also, LOL that I just guessed the content (I can't read Korean) but still got a surprising amount of it right, like the prince commenting on the "close" relationship between Canaria and Gracie, hahahahahahaha. I'm dead. I didn't even know that was an opera.

Hmm. Yar, once I saw it was a sniper I left without reading.

Don't feed the trolls cliche really includes the idea of do not feed negativity that cannot lead to a conclusive positive outcome. Like being engaging in Brexit argument is very necessary (at appropriate venues) for example.

That saidi agree that April fool's is for the enjoyment of everyone involved, not just one part having fun at the expense of others. April fool's uploads would be fine if done by 3rd party unaccountable for the main releases or I'd the main release followed shortly after the joke.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed the fire got out of control.

The majority of readers still support you.
Just a vocal many were a bit too disappointed with April Fools.
I quite dislike April Fools but the internet is the internet.

You may be spoiling the readers (us) a bit,
but good on you for being the better man/woman.

:)

In my opinion the whole april fools got out of control. I didn’t think it was too bad pf a joke since I had my hopes on that you would release the capters the days after as compensation for the joke. People got too upset and said mean things that were out of place. I am glad you decided to post again and don’t worry I am sure a lot of people still support you, me included💖

Users who are viewing this thread