This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

it's funny how MC never considers the possibility that taking different actions of the game can change the results of the story they are in ...

Dex-chan lover
This is fun. As a veteran to shoujo, this is an all too common trope. Ha ha.

Group Leader
GUYS, MANGADEX WONT ALLOW PG13 TO GET ON HERE, SO PLEASE CHECK DISCORD TO SEE IT.

P.S I still have a deep hatred for canaria and this dense troupe

This is why i hate the character being dense to a person(or people) liking them trope. Its really infuriating when you just want the romance to move and develop but like yeah.

Power Uploader
SHE SAID IT!! SHE REALLY SAID IT!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

And now Cesar's going to think the one she loves is Noah, because of the rumours! And he'll be even more determined to take the throne, and Gracie, out of jealousy! Ehehehehehe!

I really wish they go through with the divorce and all goes to hell until they can finally fall in love with each other again. It's not fun unless all goes wrong before all goes right.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters :3

@Lxpiz The 13th page loaded for me (btw I literally read it as PG13 and was confused as to what exactly you were saying) xD

Double-page supporter
Yaaaay, unnecessary drama...
I'm probably going to end up dropping this for a while until enough chapters are out that this annoying misunderstanding-based drama gets fixed. Very impressive how she got over the "I'm distraught because I know the divorce is coming" so quickly, hmm?

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion - the situation would be more quickly resolved if he thought to do that, but no.

This is why fatalism sucks - if she was so convinced that the only road is divorce, how could she also hope to avoid the downfall of the original Canaria?

I really like this manhwa but misunderstandings like this hurts me physically. I'll probably read this again after more chapters are released..

Double-page supporter
Well she tries her best but she is just too stupid.

I mean she tries to diverge from Canarias original storyline, and she is just too dumb to realize that that there could be many bad endings for her. Going for a divorce is not necesseraly safe.
And I might be wrong, but it feels like she acts like that Cesar and the others are not even real people, just characters in a play. Pisses me off sometimes.
But hey, that's just my 0.02$

Users who are viewing this thread