This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Group Leader
@347 it avoids us being noticed by the publishers. As you know this is ILLEGAL. So if you guys still want to read translations, please avoid at any cost to post pictures online as it will get us noticed and we could potentially be sued.

Fed-Kun's army
This stuff is beyond hilarious, man do I feel bad for the dude, you'd think that after all this time he'd get how her head works, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
@darara it's particularly obvious when she says that's how he was so that's how he must be.

@Keansor it's probably like depression and suicidal planning. There's usually an upswing once the plan is put into motion, a sense of relief that it is all coming to a close. It's why you gotta keep an eye on that type when they suddenly improve.

the way the scanlation staff is going off on this girl gives me life.

EDIT: OH MY GOD THAT KICKED PUPPY FACE! MY HEART!

everybody getting mad at how dense canaria is but to be fair, romcoms are built entirely on misunderstandings LOL (tho whether or not it’s actually funny is a different issue)

They're both bad, he could just be more blunt and forward about the situation and his feelings instead of running away and avoiding execution has been on her mind for so long that she probably hasn't thought about much else.

Okay I literally said dumb b*tch in my head many times without meaning it because I was so qfrustrated at how dense she is. I love you Canaria but that's another level of damage - Hiroshima Level Damage.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one that felt akward with how rigid and unatural the character's postures were in this chapter ?

I know it's done by a shojo type webcomic artist, so they are usually way better at close up than half body or full body frames but nearly all panels in this chapter felt way clunckier and stiffer than what this artist had drawn so far (hands, arms, poise and everything else)...

Contributor
Well, she IS stupid for saying that, but he is too for not be frank with her.
It would not cost a lot to say "i only love you!", right ?

Holy shit, I love this so much. A lot of people don't seem to realize that she actually doesn't love the prince (so far). She is fond of him and worries about him but in more of a 'friends' way. This chapter clearly shows that she doesn't love him or she would have been more upset.

Also in this situation it's more logical for the prince to marry lady Lancaster, securing the throne and stuff.

My low key favorite ending would be Prince and Lady Lancaster marrying and Canaria opening a cafe somewhere, be happy and free of the palace intrigue.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah.. I kinda want to see them getting the divorce though.
Why? Well, I just thought it might spice up the drama.
And then some times passed they see each other again and realize that they do love each other and get back together.

Yeah I kinda want to see something like that. Though I guess it would be kinda cliché if they pull that kind of story.

It was going pretty fine without too much stupid drama, but I'll probably be out after this. Too stupid

They both lack communication and as she knows tge plot it is going to be difficult for her to change the perspective as in the original series cesar fell for gracei

Users who are viewing this thread