This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

"Bro, she must be missing a few ribs" had me cracking up 😁

MC probably sees Cesar as a kid still (she was mentally 25 when he was 12 after all.) And I'd say it's normal for her to not be romantically interest in him if her every interaction has been with that image and the knowledge he's destined to be with someone else.
Still, she must be deep in denialville or quite dense to not realize he has feelings for her by now.

Awww is he sulking for the 4 days? Poor baby he must he quite hurt.

OMG I really surprised seen one chapter per day.

Thanks for translation :)

Look, I'm not saying she has to realize that the prince has feelings for her. Clearly her main objective has been to avoid execution, and that can cloud her perception of her relationships. But for the idea of the prince liking her not even crossing her mind as the reason he wouldn't want a divorce is beyond stupid. She doesn't even have to think that's correct, but at least let her think of it. Otherwise, she looks like a rock

At this point in the game, i'm way more interested at how Gracie is going to take the Duke position!
AUTHOR! CAN WE CHANGE THE FOCUS OF THE STORYLINE!? THANK YOU!

Double-page supporter
sigh

This is the reason why I largely prefer shoujo manga, coz the heroine at least does things out of love as the story progresses. Canaria's denseness is getting into my nerves

@Ingra I am more than happy to agree. Gracie is by far a more interesting character rn

Thank you again for the speedy scanlation LunaLotus! Your commentaries resonate with us so much

Ohh Canaria my dear, if only I were you, I would fall in love with my husband who returned 1 year earlier just to see me, even on the first night he arrived and wanted to spend his life with me (not divorcing). Think Canaria, think about it!

I am at the point why I can't be Canaria instead? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Rumors of her being close to the prince when all they've interacted in public was a few sentences at a party?
So does that mean rumors about MC having an affair will be going around soon too?

I have a bad feeling about this. I don't like where this is going.

She's too into to the original story.. oh my, Cana please realized that you changed the main plot so
of course after that don't expect the remaining will be go on the main route.
T___T poor Ceasar..

and ohh Thank you dear Translator for updating everday~

Double-page supporter
I don't have any negative feelings toward Canaria, but I'm kind of more interested in Gracie's side story. 0.0

Edit: I don't blame Canaria for not charging head-first into death.

Group Leader
Gracie is so fucking cool and attractive! I love that she wants to help our royal couple. And how she dresses, it's really beautiful

Dex-chan lover
People keep "praising" Gracie when all there is about her character is being a selfish spoiled girl that doesn't understand anything but think she is the last cookie of the package...

Thanks for the translation! Amazing job!

Users who are viewing this thread