This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
i clicked on this so fast it said the chapter wasn't even there. I appreciate all the work y'all put into these chapters for us!

Group Leader
You guys are like lightening... u read too fast. Also feel free to harass me in discord if I made a mistake

Yo real talk I love how Cesar feels like more than just the love interest. He gets embarrassed, serious, and has a range of emotions besides "I like canaria". For some reason you don't see that a lot on these types of manga/manhwa.

Double-page supporter
I like that her first response to seeing those scars is to shut the curtain - it's an ambiguous response, but definitely one that an independent person, not someone beholden on playing a character, would do.

she is such a weirdo. teaching the ways of earth to a royal prince of some weird place xD
i don't think the values will pass through. the intentions were good, but her execution was quite weak.
he will still love the day off tho, but for a different reason :p you can bring him to clean the toilet and i think he will still be happy because of LOVE LUL

why can’t the chapters be longer?
Ajdjdjjdsjjdjdjdjsjwj
Thank you
I can wait for another because that is the only option that i have
No complaining

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The perfect way to make a man experience fun. Make him take his wife shopping. Canaria is lucky Caesar adores her.

I'm not sure how much I should be reading into her surprise at the scars. Considering she read the book, she should know about the scars, right? So either it's just different seeing the real thing or...Caesar got reckless just to be able to see her again a year early.

Users who are viewing this thread