This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider I mean, yeah? If the rumors are that Canaria's harming him at her mother's request, then obviously people think there's no love there. It doesn't help that Canaria's carte blanche confirmed "the rumors are true" without any clarification at all.

Aggregator gang
Awwwww that was so stereotypical but I love it anyway XD
It's just too cute <3
And some tropes are just meant to be loved when done well haha that's how they became tropes in the first place 😂
Thanks for the chapter :)

@Yeshisama these chapters already do come out pretty regularly... They seem to come out once a week?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Fair enough. I was thinking more like the people concerned about the dumb factions. They just all assume Canaria is nothing but some sort of puppet. She must either be on the side of the husband she was forced to be with or a plant by the enemy instead of a person forced into a situation she doesn't want anything to do with. They almost never stop to question what Canaria herself actually thinks about or might personally want. Even a few chapters ago when Canaria said point blank that she just wants a quiet exit the response is lolno, Enjoy the game of thrones. Her own opinion doesn't even remotely enter into them trying to figure her out.

Power Uploader
@RamenRider I fully agree. This webtoon would be so much more fun if she stuck to her plan of divorcing. There would be more drama, more opportunities for comedy if Cesar decided to go after and court her anew after she left the capital, and so many more possibilities. I'd also like to see her striking out on her own, setting an example of an independent woman in this society, one-upping Gracie in the process.

I even like the interpretation of a comment a few chapters ago that Canaria still thinks of all of them as freaking characters in a book and not as flesh and blood people with real emotions. The person who posted that said she was a sociopath. I also like that better than the "problems solved, I'll be empress" route. We have too many series like this already.

I had even played in my mind, a lot of times, the scene when she signs the divorce papers and leaves the palace. Alas, it's not to be.

Dex-chan lover
@Lxpiz please ignore ungrateful people and just know that surely most of us love you HQ works! The sfx, the colors of the text, the fonts, and of course the translation! wich must've been proofread AND edited heck a lot. I have almost no free time but taking 10min during my mornings to read interesting stories make my day. Thank you very much for that ♡★

Please make the updates faster. One release per week really not enough. And this is too short too :"
I need more of this so i can survive this week :( really love this manhwa

I don't know but this chapter si cute because Ethan is here 😍
Thank you Luna Lotus Scans for the hardwork. Keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
She's obvioisly on her own side trying to survive without ruining to many lives.
Many thankz

Thank you for all your hard work!

I really enjoyed this chapter. It's cute to see Canaria interacting with more people.

Omg!!! Ethan its so handsome 😍 even when mad 😂 , thank you for the chapter 😄

mrf

Tch. I guess i need stop till there's more chapters, the i could enjoy it t9 tge fulles6

Users who are viewing this thread