This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Canaria immediately forgets the "human weapon" aspect and immediately refocuses on "cute child, must feed, must PROTECC"

Dex-chan lover
"On whose side that women stands", she stands on her own side trying to avoid the death flag!

Oooh this guy looked cute in his cameos and finally he has a part now ❤️ Lol so he's the cute short-tempered guy huh. I like his blue-scarfed look more hehe. #mustprotecc

So there are two knights that are suspicious of Canaria. I'm kind of looking forward to when Canaria gets framed, for some reason (or maybe not exactly framed because she did "work on the Empress's behest" before)... I want things to start rolling more.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama
I hadn't considered it too much but the divorce route might actually be a good plan for her if she can pull it off properly right now and actually convinces the empress to help her since it could also backfire extremely easily.

1) Plant rumours to flip the script and say that the prince is actually the one cheating on her
2) Get divorce on the grounds of it being a loveless marriage (that's not even been consummated?)
3) Prince wastes time chasing after her instead of taking the throne which makes it look like the rumours about him cheating are all true while the first prince is propped onto the throne.

The problem with this plan is whether or not anyone considers Canaria's personal will instead of assuming she's a puppet like usual as it would look like she's trying to trick them into helping her make her husband into the emperor.

So sweet of the prince to give her the best protection. Love her reaction though when she remembers who Ethan is.

And Ethan is so adorable!!!!! So cute but dangerous! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The loyal oddball genius character is gonna be doted on by Canaria? Oh boy~

Ah Caesar, the overprotective husbando. We love you.

So, it's King Arthur's legend all over again? This youngster is Galahad? Merlin is yet to show up. Booriing.

Users who are viewing this thread