This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Jack you are an idiot. from the way they were talking, they were cleary kids when they did that and Noah was even younger than them when he asked to share a room 😭

Aggregator gang
My prediction: the misunderstanding is going to be maintained just long enough for Cesar to feel insecure -> he'll try asking Canaria about it or hinting at it -> she'll say, "haha, yeah, remember when he said he wanted to sleep with the dog? Good times, good times." -> both Cesar and the readers will be immensely relieved.

Come to think of it, an author could really gain a following by constantly adding misunderstanding-drama flags as fakeouts. I mean, we're all so tired/traumatized by them at this point that you guys are lamenting at the first whiff of one, and that's honestly a reasonable reaction! We went wild over that save from Raya (aka green-haired guy) back in chapter 26! It's a heretofore untapped niche.
Yea, that old, tired cliche. Still, cliches aren't always bad. This story has just been so very shallow. At each turn there is a contrived scenario that creates some misunderstanding, resolves a misunderstanding, or prolongs a misunderstanding. I think the main problem is the mc. She hasn't ever really gone out of her way for Cesar more than a friend would. She says the right things to him, but she distances herself because she doesn't expect a future. This endless loop of misunderstandings and insurmountable distance is getting old fast.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this kind of stupid drama misunderstanding padding. 2 nobels and especially the fmc should know how sus that line she said soubds.

Users who are viewing this thread