This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Canaria's lack of self-awareness is killer. It really shouldn't be hard to imagine why dropping a comment like that out of context would be problematic.

Oh well. At least we have interrogation leads on the schemey guy.

Listen y’all, I know Canaria really should have thought about how that might sound before she talked about it, but come on. They were just previously talking about being kids so why are people jumping to the conclusion that they meant shared beds recently? And what kind of idiot do Cesar’s knights think she is to discuss something like an affair so boldly in front of them???

Dex-chan lover
This is obviously going to cause a misunderstanding, but servants are also supposed to know how to (and are paid to) keep their mouth shut "unless" they're part of a spy network. I don't blame Canaria for the future misunderstanding, I blame whatever idiot hired people who don't know how to keep their mouth shut about royalty when royalty can just disappear your body to shut you up..

Oh man you know those guys are dead. lol Once again our heroine has managed to spare herself the frying pan in land into the fire. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I'm with heavenlilly it is criminally obvious within context and would say it's bad writing,except this particular knight has a reputation for being a doofus and for bungling things. So actually it makes perfect sense for this particular fool to say something

Double-page supporter
RIP thieves-san
also it seem misunderstand in this serie clear pretty fast(cleared on ch41-42 where the drama start)
that butler play jack like a damn fiddle

Lol I'm gonna laugh so bad of if this is a start of great conflict. I mean how stupid does that knight can be 🤣

Dude.. if you’re worried just ask her to clarify what she meant by share a room.. u really think she’d be so open about having an affair?? Dumbass

Ahh yes, the tactless knight is at it again. Its amazing how the prince would keep that fool by his side. If he is wise, he would just ignore it.

so much drama.... I hope Cesar and Noah don't end up fighting over this misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread