This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

oh may ghadd THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
oh and thank u for the hard work lls!! really appreciate it. know that ily u guyss 😍😘

Dex-chan lover
Now she really acting like the female lead cant wait to see whats next, and no more small misunderstandings that get blown out of proportions

hey can someone please help me, i cant read this manga,
this is the message i keep getting : Warning: Manga #33691 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information.
i could read it before chapter 43 was uploaded, i have been getting this message ever since chapter 43 got uploaded.

I’m made they hyped up that haircut, but I’m happy that she’s going to be conniving asf and she’s involving the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
@neshoi
Pretty sure Ethan has it after he took care of the thieves hired by the white haired glasses guy.

>Confirmed, she didn't watch Butterfly Effect. Its crazy that she thought nothing would change even though the real Canaria was swapped.

Even though it was kinda Jax's own fault I felt really sorry for his dismissal. Thankfully Canaria hired her <3

Well, although Jax fault for not investigate situations but he really loyal. Those mercenaries are all loyal to him

i'm glad that canaria is starting to feel that the story line isn't following the original plot. i hope that she's going to tell noah everything that she's from another world and reborn. i also hope that she will stop treating noah as if he is her child. since ever since she has been reborn she thinks she's 25 yo and older as time goes by.

Users who are viewing this thread