This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Yuri or the normal route... This is the hardest question for a man to answer 😖

This is like Queen with a scaple, well MC is denser, but the brotherhood between princes is priceless

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha poor Noah!
Why not just kiss for real though? *lewd meme face*
She decided to support his claim to throne differently than originally intended, but she hasn't made a decision on whether her feelings for him are more than friendship yet. Meanwhile, she knows his feelings. Suggesting to kiss for real while she's waffling on the subject and knowing he'd take it much more seriously than she might would be kind of a dick move. Which assumes she doesn't care about stuff like first kisses, but if she does then her own uncertainty on her feelings is already reason enough I suppose.

Why are they not kissing? Because she can't decide what her feelings are yet plans to stick around and become the empress? THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this for several times already and seriously we need to know noah's preference in woman since he always mention it as a reason for being impossible to be in a relationship with canaria.XD...I really ship him with the the shy woman his mother chose for him.would be nice to see some chapters regarding his love story as well.

Dex-chan lover
Something I like a lot about this story is the side characters feel really fleshed out. They don't just get drawn in, I remember them well

THE END WAS SO FUNNY EKJXJSJXJJSJX AND GO GRACIE! She's such a queen, GO OVERTHROW THE PREJUDICE IN GENDER ROLES

the three are going to change the world and I can't wait to see it and I just love how in meta it is referenced as such (1648) , bring the turning point baby

Users who are viewing this thread