This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Aggregator gang
Wait, i'm wondering what kind of world is that world, her usual dresses look like modern day's partied dresses, some look like Medieval's, now is something Greek Myth-like in a Mayan-like pyramid temple?

The clothes look kind of Greek but the temple looks kinda Aztec. This story takes place in a European country. What a strange mash-up of cultures.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe this whole poison thing was a bluff and him falling is what Evgenia wanted to know if Canaria was a traitor...

Caesar took one for the team. But luckily he has plot armor.
I guess he believes it would be more beneficial if Evgenia believes Canaria is still her pawn. And since he knows that he'll be fine after a while anyway, he might as well do it. Also now Canaria has to personally nurse him back to health. A win-win if you ask me.

But I am just speculating.

I think this was a bad move from Evgenia. Now Ceasar has an excuse to hunt anyone against him, because (i assume) it would be pretty dificult to an enemy spy get its hands on wine that is served to royalty, so it would be reasonale to assume someone related to royalty or even the royalty tried to kill him.

Faaaaaaaaaam. Caesar looooves you. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I know the queen is bad news for Cesar, but the silver-haired servant and the emperor are even worse news. I wish there is a way for the queen to be convinced by her son Noah and Canaria that Noah really doesn’t want to be emperor and the real enemy is the current emperor, so they should join forces to fight him. The queen is ambitious, so maybe they can offer her real power of her own, like they did Gracie, instead of the lesser proxy power she gets as lover of the emperor or mother of the emperor’s heir.

Lololol! She should not stressed out (well, of course she would in her situation). Cesar is a strong and good boi so even the queen won't be able to kill him :D

Anyways, wow, both of their outfits are so beautiful!

Double-page supporter
I love her dress. And Cesar is dreamy as always. Especially with that flower in his hair !

Dex-chan lover
because drinking it would be the sure way to keep the queen guessing if your still her pawn.

Caesar is the best man you could ask for, doing this to protect her and just everything about him period.

Real question is: did he fake drinking it or really drink it??

Man I love this series!!! A fav, thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread