This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Aggregator gang
Because why not? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Wow the execution of the story in this chapter was awful. I like the art and the fuzzy moments but this is the last straw

Nah, the last iceberg definitely the bitchy queen and her bastard family.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the next chapter when they ask how she knew about the letter.

Dex-chan lover
such overused and unhealthy narrative "I only hurt you because I love you" shit. Is this twilight?

I know what happens in the next chapter and I can't wait >.< People are so silly

Aggregator gang
Reason: why is Cesar sleeping next to me!?! I need an explanation!!
Feelings: FUCK YEAAAHHHH!!!! Hubby is right next to me!! RAPE TIME START!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Are Canaria and Ceasar supposed to be written as sexually repressed and stunted or does the author just think that's cute for some reason? Getting confused.

And Bayonhilt is flakey af. Was he late for a reason or was that just a thing that happened?

I'm happy for Raya and C&C are cute but that whole passing out kiss is just weird. Like how is it even possible to lightly fall onto another person's lips and then hard pass out to the side right after? It would have worked better if she looked like she was about to kiss him, then passed out and headbutted him, then fell over. I mean I know shoujo type stories use a lot of silly accidental kisses that probably have little chance to happen, but this one really looked straight up awkward.

Elmer Fudd raping foghorn leghorn would be funny, you don't know what you're talking about

Users who are viewing this thread