This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Seems to be quiet for now... When the queen starts her bull**** again can only say it be time to storm the Bastille. 😡
Vive la révolution!!!!

@canigetauhh that is officially my favorite comment on any of these chapters and I'm going to read the title as that from now on.

Also +1 vote for Gracie.

Really, a popularity poll to promote the artist's beefcakes? I'd pick eyepatch guy too tbh
I don't mind that but if it happens to the women's side, I'd pick the original protagonist over Canaria.

Cutesy knight with the power to gain food everywhere
Eyepatch guy who Haruhi Fujioka wanted in her life
Mature, yet pure and innocent, shoujo-shy crown prince
Lelouch feeding a cat

Caesar is soooo pure, must protect at all cost. 😍

...and if they're having a popularity vote, uhmmm well my vote goes to Caesar, and Ethan and Miller. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
sdjaflkdfsdkj poor cesar, meanwhile canaria totally has him pegged (pun.. intended 👀) she's all like "oh he probably fell asleep without meaning to" meanwhile he's all like LADSLJKS I WAS IN BED WITH HER??? MY SHIRT WAS UNDONE???!? he's adorable lol. i'd vote for him because he's hot as hell, extremely devoted, and also kinda like a puppy you want to protect. apparently i'm into that!

thank you very much for the update~

Aggregator gang
Someone help the poor man, he's so precious ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

The Question: Will it be based upon reader polling or the author's opinion, or something else (like characterization)! :rofl:

If Caesar actually does it, would he die of embarrassment?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It must be hard to live in a place with so many people around.
You leave your wife's room and everyone instantly knows you've been banging

Dex-chan lover
@KarrotKakes thats actually a valid point.

Or would be if not by what we were already shown by the series.

In the very first chapter the FL was shown as confident and easily brushed off her shyness after her introduction. She also has shown little care for what could be considered intimate affairs, so little there was even an entire arc built upon her attitude and words lead EVERYONE to believe she was having an affair with the second prince.

And Cesar is a war hardnened veteran who has seen his men die, he has killed and even BUTCHERED enemies. Its extremely unlikely no woman ever approached a general even during a war.

And most important. Both are already functional and socially capable adults. I am not saying they both must act like chad and chadette but there is a lot of middle ground between that and act like middle schoolers.

Take Doctor Elise for example. A similar scene happen between the FL and ML with the added difficulty that they are still not married at the time of sharing the bed for the first time. The ML hugs the FL who snuggles on his arms and both fall asleep. Realistic, adult and innocent all at once.

Dex-chan lover
Asking for a popularity contest ?

Where does she think she is, in a Yangpanso novel trying to fish new readers and keep the actual readers in with a popularity poll ?! (or in it's manhwa adaptation)

Users who are viewing this thread