This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
@SundayHaze HELL YEAH Gracie is best male lead lol
But if you're talking about looks, although Cesar is a sweet cinnamon roll, I have a thing for eyepatches so Miller is 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah. Time to officially rate the prince's popular entourage (and Jaxs). I'll be amused if Caesar wins. The Empress...probably significantly less so.

Meanwhile, our innocent boy is freaking out.

Ofc Cesar is a smexy GOD, but too much of a cinnabon. My vote is torn between Miller and Raya. If Oscar wasn't such a fckin snake I would give it to him. So I guess, a half point for both Raya and Miller.

LOLOLOL

The way he/Cesar noticed his shirt is open to the way he tried to sneak out is hilarious!

x4.jpg

If I have to vote on who's the best, I don't think it'd be easy. I like all of Caesar's/Cesar's aides and even the face of that white haired guy (who's on the empress' side).😅😂

Why is she sleeping like a damn corpse, it's unsettling that she has that kind of sleeping position. Also, my lil' hoe doing a pseudo walk of shame is just priceless.

Romantic male lead according to the author: Effective imperialist murderer yet somehow extremely shy to the point of being incapable of sleeping in the same bed with his wife of 10 years without overwhelming feelings of awkwardness.

All these knights are too cute for their own good 😍😍 but I think Ethan is the cutest among them

Fed-Kun's army
lmao i love how the maids are playing along and pretend not to notice 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread