This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

aww Caesar is too cute, HE's waaay too pure. I hope that the author would preserve that kind of personality he does.

Fed-Kun's army
"Let's hold a vote"
Oh boy. Canaria. Why have you started a war amongst the fans?
Blood may be spilt Canaria, because of those 4 careless words.

Dex-chan lover
lol even the maids think Jax is dumb

I'd be on team feed Ethan sweets how could anyone resist

But a popularity contest would probably have like,, political implications? I’m not very good at politics, but with evan-what’s her face still trying to get noah on the throne and the threat of being accused of lese majeste, people would probably have to take their votes very seriously to prevent political turmoil. I mean, evansoskekdndj was already sus that canaria might like caeser a bit too much despite canaria’s position as her “spy,” but imagine if canaria held a popularity contest and campaigned for cesar’s victory or even openly voted for him. Plus, if cana includes maids, they wouldn’t be free to vote for non-nobles since nobles have power and could get them killed

Double-page supporter
Canaria better take the top spot. SHE KEEPS EVERYTHING FROM FALLING APART

Contributor
Wait, this is a chapter to officially introduce a popularity pool to the readers ? Or it will stay within the story ?

Gracie should be here too...i vote Oscar then.

Double-page supporter
But did maids take Ethan for a dog or a child by accident?
Ps. Someone help Cesar, I have a feeling that he is lost and not just in his thoughts. XD

Jax is a good guy, honest to a fault, but a loyal friend. They treat him too harsh, hope there some subplot romance with him.

Users who are viewing this thread