This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Just pray she won't ask you if you know why she's angry. At that point you're screwed.

Remember when the crown prince had to go to war and there was all this political drama? We are a school slice of life now and the prince is just casually working at a store as a clerk...

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she getting overly buddy-buddy with that blue haired guy a few chapters ago too? Yet here she is flipping her shit over a light bit of interaction. Eh, maybe for the intended demographic this doesn't seem that bad--but it sure is annoying to me anyway lol.

That, or these stories have all started blending together so much that the blue haired character is from a different manhwa, lol.

I guess on a positive note, Caesar is getting romantic feelings expressed by Mz. Wifu! 😂😂😂

Cesare dear so adorable yet so dense.. Obviously your wife will be pissed if she sees other women touching you.

Hahahaha tbh this adorkable couple is just dense at times

I'm sure Caesar will be over the moon once he finds out she's angry because she's jealous. Up till now, Canaria always been for the most part been more casual about their relationship and hasn't shown any signs of being possessive or jealous. For Caesar then this will be an important milestone for him in feeling like he's truly winning her affections.

Aggregator gang
Ceaser, you're an airhead sometimes like how dense Canaria is. Andddddddddddddd Canaria's totally jealous

Users who are viewing this thread