This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

So, a crown prince, his wife-to-be, a noble daughter, and a gaggle of knights set up a clothing shop, and none of the plebs notice or care?

@Katfisher. Uhm I'm pretty sure she's his wife already. They got married when they were twelve years old?

And God haha, Cesar is the only ML that never thinks that his FL is jealous

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Ceasar asking himself why canaria is angry reminded me of a meme that basically tells "men are so slow you can't even ask them 2 questions in a row."

Haha he's such a relationship virgin. He's clueless as why Canaria being like that, man that fine gal is jealous, you should be proud.

I'm really curious about Parlam's secret. I hope it was something that could blow my mind.

@marsbars Ditto. While I do enjoy this series, I’m getting a bit impatient with the side adventures. I want to learn more about Oscar/Lewis but the author keeps putting off any new info we might learn. I couldn’t care less about Gracie’s competition with her cousin.

I still wonder if “Oscar” is related to the imperial family. I can’t help but notice that his hair color happens to be the same as the “ghost” lady who lived in the abandoned palace, the lady who was sent as tribute to the last emperor (see Chapter 30). If, perhaps, Oscar grew up in the abandoned palace, then that might explain why Canaria and Cesar had never seen him before.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh she actually got jealous!! woooo~! good for you, cesar, maybe you'll get a treat next chapter (i hope he figures it out adslkjdlkj lmao poor guy he's like a puppy)

thank you for the update~!

No it's not jealousy. It's that kind of feeling that you don't want anyone touching what's yours.

Users who are viewing this thread